My Three Favorite Words are.....

wrigley80

PAID IN FULL :D :D :D :D

I just booked a last minute cruise for myself, my dad, and my mom. For those of you who have checked out one of my photo reviews in the past you will remember me and my dad but for this cruise we are bringing my mom along with us. My mom and dad will be celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary while on the cruise. I got a great Travel Agent rate and I couldn't think of a better anniversary gift for them.....plus I get to go along as well ;)

We are cruising on the Carnival Pride on July 27th.....I have never booked on such short notice before. But my bags are always packed and ready to cruise :p

Edited by wrigley80

Thank-You Kay. How are you??? We cruised together on the Carnival Dream repo cruise

Hey, I'm doing GREAT! I cruise again next month. It's so addictive.:D:D Can't wait to see your pictures from the next one.

Hey, I'm doing GREAT! I cruise again next month. It's so addictive.:D:D Can't wait to see your pictures from the next one.

It is very addicting. My name is Brianna and I'm a Cruise-A-Holic.....haha

I will do another review when I return. Enjoy your next cruise as well

You go Wrigley!! I love those 3 words in big bold letters on my screen too! Enjoy your cruise on the Pride!!

Haha. Thank You. It is a great feeling.....I knew I couldn't wait until December for our next cruise

Congratulations! Nice that your Mom can join you both on this cruise. I will look forward to your review:)

It is going to be a complete surprise for my mom. We're not going to tell her anything....hehe.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I'm thrilled you getting to take your mom!!! I hope she falls in love with it as well.

She has cruised before but her last cruise was in 2007 on the Victory. It'll be fun to see what she thinks of cruising now compared to then

Edited by wrigley80
letter