My Three Favorite Words are.....

wrigley80

My mom and dad will be celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary while on the cruise. I got a great Travel Agent rate and I couldn't think of a better anniversary gift for them.....plus I get to go along as well ;)

QUOTE]

I know how you feel! We gave my daughter a 7 day cruise out of San Juan with her then boyfriend as a college graduation present... the only catch? We went too!

Can I get an "amen"?

:D

AMEN!

I'm so excited for OP and his family and wish them a great cruise. We sailed on the Pride back in 2012 and loved every minute of our cruise!:D Your mom is going to be so surprised. I know I'd be so excited!

We're cruising on 7/18 on the Inspiration for a 3-dayer to Mexico. Can't wait!:D

Favorite 3 words..."You're cabin's ready!";)

Wow!! What a great surprise!!

Have a Great Cruise!!

My dream is to just go whenever you want!! Nov seems so far off!!

Thank-You. Now let's just see if I can keep it as a surprise that long. I'm not very good at keeping secrets ;-)

"Single Digit Dance" should qualify as well

You are so right. That is a great three words as well.

We leave tomorrow

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

Haha. They just keep gettin better and better

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are going on the Pride. I will be waiting for your review - we are sailing over Thanksgiving on the Pride. I hope your mom has as wonderful time as you and your dad will have.

Thank You. There will definitely be another review when I return. I'm sure she will have a good time.....it'll be nice to have Mom come along with a for once

My mom and dad will be celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary while on the cruise. I got a great Travel Agent rate and I couldn't think of a better anniversary gift for them.....plus I get to go along as well ;)

QUOTE]

I know how you feel! We gave my daughter a 7 day cruise out of San Juan with her then boyfriend as a college graduation present... the only catch? We went too!

Well of course we can't just buy a gift for someone and not go along ;-)

AMEN!

I'm so excited for OP and his family and wish them a great cruise. We sailed on the Pride back in 2012 and loved every minute of our cruise!:D Your mom is going to be so surprised. I know I'd be so excited!

We're cruising on 7/18 on the Inspiration for a 3-dayer to Mexico. Can't wait!:D

Favorite 3 words..."You're cabin's ready!";)

Thank You so much. We were on the Pride in 2009 but I really don't remember much about the ship so I am really excited to see it all again

Ohhhhhhh ...what a nice idea....I had to check your dates 2 times as I will be getting off of the Pride when you are getting on. I remember your review and would have loved to have hung out and had a cocktail or 5.

Enjoy your cruise...I will also be on the Pride again for the Aug 20th cruise. my bags will just stay packed;)

Ohhhhhhh ...what a nice idea....I had to check your dates 2 times as I will be getting off of the Pride when you are getting on. I remember your review and would have loved to have hung out and had a cocktail or 5.

Enjoy your cruise...I will also be on the Pride again for the Aug 20th cruise. my bags will just stay packed;)

Awwww I would loved to meet ya and have a drink...or two...or five together. I chose this itinerary because I wanted to get back to Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk :)

Enjoy your cruise before us and save some booze :p

Yep, last minute escapes are the best. I do them often. It is nice to be able to pay a last minute fare with cash and have a guaranteed cabin. You also don't have to wait too long between booking time and cruising time.

Enjoy and we're all looking forward to another great review from you. Your trip reports are always fun to read through and experience the cruise from your perspective.

Edited by FlyingCruiserNJ