My Three Favorite Words are.....

wrigley80

Yep, last minute escapes are the best. I do them often. It is nice to be able to pay a last minute fare with cash and have a guaranteed cabin. You also don't have to wait too long between booking time and cruising time.

Enjoy and we're all looking forward to another great review from you. Your trip reports are always fun to read through and experience the cruise from your perspective.

Thank-you. This is the first time we have booked on such short notice. I'm already getting my packing lists put together

Awesome!! Anxiously awaiting review!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank You

HI. Brianna, Glad to hear your Dad is feeling much better,and is able to" keep on cruising". Nothing makes one feel better than being on the open water. I'm sure this will be a special cruise Having your Mom and Dad with you. Looking forward to your review as always. Have a great time.:D Gary

It is going to be a complete surprise for my mom. We're not going to tell her anything....hehe.

Really? I thought your Mom didn't like cruising. Hope she doesn't knock another one of your Dad's teeth out when she finds out. :eek: lol

HI. Brianna, Glad to hear your Dad is feeling much better,and is able to" keep on cruising". Nothing makes one feel better than being on the open water. I'm sure this will be a special cruise Having your Mom and Dad with you. Looking forward to your review as always. Have a great time.:D Gary

Thank you so much. Once they got his meds all figured out....he is feeling much better. He will feel even better once we are onboard again ;-)

It'll be nice to have us all cruise together again.

Really? I thought your Mom didn't like cruising. Hope she doesn't knock another one of your Dad's teeth out when she finds out. :eek: lol

Haha....she likes cruising but she just doesn't go as often as what my dad and I do. She hasn't cruised since 2007.

Yea!!!! You're going on another cruise and I know what that means...another of your great reviews! :) I'd love to try the Pride out of Baltimore sometime but it would have to be in the summer as you are doing. We'd actually be able to drive since it's about 2 hours from us. When we booked Liberty this past April, I think we booked with 39 days left and that was the first time we've ever booked that close. I'm sure you'll be ready though. :) I am so glad that your mom will be going this time and a very Happy Anniversary to your parents and I hope all of you have a wonderful time and great weather.

How great that you get to cruise again, and with your parents, too. :) I'll look forward to another of your fun reviews.

Heather

Thank you. Yet it'll be fun to cruise with mom and dad. My mom isn't quite as relaxed as my dad and I.

Great news! I don't have to wait until December for another Wrigley review!:)

Thank You. There will definitely be another review

How about your favorite sound?

I like the "doink" the little machine makes when they put my S&S card in for the first time as I board...

Then I hate it when I have to leave!

Oh yes I love that ding when ya hear your sail and sign card upon boarding but that last ding......SUCKS

Yea!!!! You're going on another cruise and I know what that means...another of your great reviews! :) I'd love to try the Pride out of Baltimore sometime but it would have to be in the summer as you are doing. We'd actually be able to drive since it's about 2 hours from us. When we booked Liberty this past April, I think we booked with 39 days left and that was the first time we've ever booked that close. I'm sure you'll be ready though. :) I am so glad that your mom will be going this time and a very Happy Anniversary to your parents and I hope all of you have a wonderful time and great weather.

Yep were going on another cruise. I just got home from shopping for our toiletries already. I'm already in cruise mode. I also love the planning, packing, and prepping for vacation.

Yeah you guys are close to Baltimore. We were on the Pride in 2009 but I honestly don't remember much about the ship. I'm super excited to get back to Half Moon Cay.

I don't think my mom gets as excited as my dad and I but I'm sure she will still enjoy it