Summer 2016 Itineraries

We had such an awesome time on our first family cruise a couple months ago that we want to do it again. The target is Summer 2016. Does anyone know when itineraries are likely to be released? We're leaning toward a 7-day cruise out of San Juan.

We had such an awesome time on our first family cruise a couple months ago that we want to do it again. The target is Summer 2016. Does anyone know when itineraries are likely to be released? We're leaning toward a 7-day cruise out of San Juan.

Spring 2015.

That's 2 years away

What's the rush? It's not going to sell out or anything.

Even if they did put schedules out, may are very likely to be changed.

Why don't you look at Summer 15? It's closer...

That is just about the right time to book... I try to book our cruises soon after they are announced. I get the lowest prices and the pick of any cabin I want. We booked two cruises for early 2016 after they were announced a few months ago.

Sure, some might say they can wait until a few weeks before the ship sails. They "may" get a price lower than I got, but they get to choose between cabins that nobody else wanted...

They just put out summer 2015 and you are already looking for summer 2016.

I understand that... We just got off the Oasis in May and we can't go on a cruise in 2015, but want the 2016 1/2 off person rate, but there is only a few dates for 2016. My family is big so we have to save money

I understand that... We just got off the Oasis in May and we can't go on a cruise in 2015, but want the 2016 1/2 off person rate, but there is only a few dates for 2016. My family is big so we have to save money

There are still some great BOGOHO rates left for March breaks on 2016 where they have. Not raised the prices.

There are still some great BOGOHO rates left for March breaks on 2016 where they have. Not raised the prices.

Thanks, my kids have march spring break but I do income taxes, my boss would kill me if I tried to take off :eek:

You would have to be very lucky indeed to find a BOGOHO promotion when the summer 2016 cruises are announced in the spring of 2015! Don't count on that happening. This year is the first time I have seen RCI offer this. You will almost certainly have to pay higher rates than you are seeing with this promotion.

Yes it sounds like a long ways out ... but everyone already has their 2015 vacation plans made ... DH is off to one of those rugged fishing trips where guys go to some distant lake, play poker and if they bathe at all, it's in the lake ;) ... oldest DD is off with her family on a road trip out west to see several national parks ... and I'm taking youngest DS on 11-day cruisetour to Alaska.

Meanwhile, the kids are looking for the assurance that there really will be another cruise ... and the adults want to get the early pricing deals and the widest cabin selection. I was hoping that since there are some Spring itineraries out, the Summer ones would follow shortly.

Thank you for the responses ... I'll pass on the realities to the family.