The Dream with two kids.. Cove, Family Oceanview or Lido Balcony???

NolaZach

I really wanted the Lido deck balcony because it's what I wanted the last two times I cruised after having a window and then an inside.

So I really want a balcony.

My SO like the 1.5 baths with the Ocean view and $300 savings.

I can't decide which..

I really wanted the Lido deck balcony because it's what I wanted the last two times I cruised after having a window and then an inside.

So I really want a balcony.

My SO like the 1.5 baths with the Ocean view and $300 savings.

I can't decide which..

I'd have to go with the Lido balcony. Great location and a lot quieter than you would think. We always get a Lido balcony so I am a little biased, but that's cause it is a great room.:D

I'd have to go with the Lido balcony. Great location and a lot quieter than you would think. We always get a Lido balcony so I am a little biased, but that's cause it is a great room.:D

I pulled the trigger on the Lido Balcony.

This is only my third cruise. Both prior were on the Fantasy and I had a window once and a Inside once. I always wanted a balcony.

I kind of liked the cove, but I wanted to be higher on the ship and we are close the lido buffet, the main pool, two bars, and camp carnival is just up the stairs.

It's nice having booked. I have no excuse not to cruise more with a ship leaving every three days from around here. lol

After doing two in 2009, I thought by now I would have had at least four or five more.

I have some photos of the Deluxe Ocean View with 1.5 baths posted on this page of my blog, if you want some pictures.

However, my room was for 3 people.

The pictures are about mid-way down the page.

http://www.embarkandaway.com/day-1-new-orleans-part-1.html

I had came across your page before. It's one of the reasons the oceanview was in play.

Best of both worlds would have been the rear balcony, but you can't have more than three people (which is silly with kids who will share a twin)

I decided balcony over bathtub.

Actually let the kids pick "showers and balcony or space and a window" and they liked the idea of the balcony.