Obc showing on reservation

SWANAGE

hI

Should Have got obc on 3 of our cabins from a previous package my question is should it show on our celebrity reservation have called our TA here in the uk and they told her it would show up two weeks ago I cant find it anywhere we are going on the Eclipse 2nd August if any body has any ideas I would be gratefull

Thankyou

catherine

We have never had the OBC show on our reservation on line. It was on the printed reservation we received when we booked the cruise. The OBC's will show up on your account the second or third day of the cruise. Just confirm with your TA that they can see it and ask if they can print it out for you, Have a great cruise

To my knowledge, only Celebrity-sponsored OBC will display when you view your booking on line. OBC from TA's won't. At least that's the case with a current reservation I have - the Celebrity OBC displays.

Catherine

Have you received a confirmation invoice from Celebrity? If so, your OBC should show at the bottom of the "Charges" page - usually page 3 of the document.

For completeness, if you purchase OBCV, it will not show on your confirmation invoice but you should get an "Amenity Confirmation" showing that.

Edited by Project_gal

Hmmm. I just checked mine now.

I booked my Aug cruise while on board Silhouette and should have got the classic beverage package and $300 OBC from Celebrity. My personalized cruise booklet shows the drink package, and the upgrade to premium I paid for, but no Celebrity OBC.

Should I be worried? I have the original confirmation showing the beverage package and the OBC and will make sure to take it with me!

OBC will not show up on line...it WILL show up on the guest copy of the invoice from Celebrity..so call your agent and ask for it, or call celebrity if you didn't use an agent.

If the agent only sent you THEIR invoice, it may or may not be there..you will not see any obc on line..

TA OBC won't show up until it the purchase is processed by X, and they tend to do it VERY close to sailing....sometimes in the same week...

It stinks, but it's normal...

I've never had any OBC show up on my invoice, whether it was from the TA or direct from Celebrity. The first couple of times it made me nervous and I brought a copy of my booking where it stipulated what the OBC would be. I never needed it. Luckily I never had to argue my point. When I got on board I checked and it showed on my shipboard account. I don't get so worried about it any more. But I sure used to.

I've never had any OBC show up on my invoice, whether it was from the TA or direct from Celebrity. The first couple of times it made me nervous and I brought a copy of my booking where it stipulated what the OBC would be. I never needed it. Luckily I never had to argue my point. When I got on board I checked and it showed on my shipboard account. I don't get so worried about it any more. But I sure used to.

It is only relatively recently that Celebrity have shown OBC on the Confirmation Invoice. It would take too log to go through all my paperwork but, as far as I can recall, the change happened during the last couple of years.