8/3 British isled cruise sold out

oskidunker

We are on this and noticed the day before everything was sold out except 31 balcony cabins. The following day they were gone. Any ideas on what happened? Maybe guarantees assigned?

We have an assigned cabin and are ok.

We are on this and noticed the day before everything was sold out except 31 balcony cabins. The following day they were gone. Any ideas on what happened? Maybe guarantees assigned?

I have seen cabins come and go during the last 30 days before a cruise.

Could be gty's and they are moving stuff around.

I have seen blocks like that disappear and then turn up again a hours/few days later.

That was one of the cruises I was watching this spring. I ended up stopping when I booked us for the Caribbean Princess instead. That one works out better for flights--although I'd really love to take a cruise on one of the little ships one of these days. I noticed the cabin categories changing frequently as to availability. If we had taken it, we would have had an inside or ocean view cabin. I remember at least once when the only cabins showing up as available were suites for this cruise. Then a few days later the other cabin categories showed up as available again.

Lucky you sailing in August when you can attend the Royal Tattoo in Edinburgh. it's pricey, but worth every penny!!

With Edinburgh Castle in the background, this show is a must see! 600 military musicians, with more than 100 bagpipers! Each tableau showed the extent of these military bands' skills in music, drill and even dance! The choreographers were all unique and original. The projections on the castles added to the magnificence of the event. Along with the Scottish Pipers were military bands from Switzerland, Chili, Japan, Nepal and New Zealand. The pinnacle of the event was the poignant performance of the Lone Piper on top of the castle! Unforgettable!

Edited by Stevesan

Lucky you sailing in August when you can attend the Royal Tattoo in Edinburgh. it's pricey, but worth every penny!!

With Edinburgh Castle in the background, this show is a must see! 600 military musicians, with more than 100 bagpipers! Each tableau showed the extent of these military bands' skills in music, drill and even dance! The choreographers were all unique and original. The projections on the castles added to the magnificence of the event. Along with the Scottish Pipers were military bands from Switzerland, Chili, Japan, Nepal and New Zealand. The pinnacle of the event was the poignant performance of the Lone Piper on top of the castle! Unforgettable!

I second this!

True story:

The evening was cloud covered and drizzly until a solo soprano started singing Amazing Grace. The clouds parted and a full moon shone thru.

That experience was enough to convert a dedicated atheist into a believer!:)

Edited by Stevesan

True story:

The evening was cloud covered and drizzly until a solo soprano started singing Amazing Grace. The clouds parted and a full moon shone thru.

That experience was enough to convert a dedicated atheist into a believer!:)

Will be at the Tattoo next month. CAN'T WAIT!!