Milestone cruises again

Wehwalt

Given the recent thread on the benefits you get when getting your 50th, 75th etc. cruise credit, I asked my TA to enquire with Princess with a view as to whether I would get the benefits for the whole cruise when I get my 50th cruise credit (which should be on the final portion of the Ruby's trip around South America next Jan-March). She reported back that Princess knows nothing about it and suggested I enquire myself when I have time with a Captain's Circle representative. Does anyone have anything in writing they can point to in preparation for this?

I have never seen anything in writing; in fact, I know of this only through the CC hosts on board. I suggest you phone Princess and choose the "update your Captains Circle information". That department should certainly know about it.

But I am a bit confused about your question. The 50th milestone cruise benefits are a "first day" sort of thing...flowers, strawberries and champagne. Then there's the bridge tour, which, unless you were on a 2 day cruise with no ports, they should be able to fit in. If you want to prolong your Sabatinis breakfast experience, that comes (from what we were told and from what I've seen) on the 75th cruise.

If you want to prolong your Sabatinis breakfast experience, that comes (from what we were told and from what I've seen) on the 75th cruise.
Minor correction: cruise credit, not cruise. There's a difference.