What is premium coffee?

Some drink packages include this...on ships that have Starbucks, is that included? If not, what is the premium coffee then and where besides restaurants can you get it?

Premium coffee is cappucino, latte, and expresso. It's available at restaurants, Cafe Promenade (Voyager, Freedom, Oasis class), and Cafe Latte-Tudes (Majesty, Vision class, and Radiance class). The coffee from the Starbucks kiosks on Oasis and Allure is not included in any of the packages.

Edited by clarea

Some drink packages include this...on ships that have Starbucks, is that included? If not, what is the premium coffee then and where besides restaurants can you get it?

In a nut shell......anything you pay for :D

How is the specialty coffee that is included? I like a good capuchin or latte now and again on vacation and I am probably going to get the drink package....just wondered if I should get the ultimate?

Too bad Starbucks isn't included. In the photo for the drink package there's a frappuccino looking drink with a green straw. Very misleading but I understand why it's not included. I'll just load up my gold card before we go!

Carnival Paradise April 2014

Allure of the Seas November 2014

Edited by Jenhem31

i was under the impression that starbucks that is served at cafe lattitudes (on radiance anyway) was included in royal replenish and other drink packages

but the starbucks , specifically at the kiosk , on allure & oasis are not included in packages

dave

i was under the impression that starbucks that is served at cafe lattitudes (on radiance anyway) was included in royal replenish and other drink packages

but the starbucks , specifically at the kiosk , on allure & oasis are not included in packages

dave

You are correct, specialty coffee using Starbucks beans other than that which comes from the Starbucks kiosks on Oasis and Allure are included in the packages. Some of the coffee venues use Seattle's Best, some use Starbucks, some might use something else.

Edited by clarea

Just off Legend.

They serve Illy coffee in Latte Tudes and t's wonderful. The Replenish Package came in especially handy here as I had at least one extra large Cappuccino in the evening, maybe one for breakfast, one getting back on board, one at dinner etc..... (all decaf)

DSCN0289.jpg

These are the teas :

DSCN0174.jpg

Just off Legend.

They serve Illy coffee in Latte Tudes and t's wonderful. The Replenish Package came in especially handy here as I had at least one extra large Cappuccino in the evening, maybe one for breakfast, one getting back on board, one at dinner etc..... (all decaf)

DSCN0289.jpg

These are the teas :

DSCN0174.jpg

Ah...seeing the Twinings EB just made me happy, thanks for the pic.

Too bad Starbucks isn't included. In the photo for the drink package there's a frappuccino looking drink with a green straw. Very misleading but I understand why it's not included. I'll just load up my gold card before we go!

Carnival Paradise April 2014

Allure of the Seas November 2014

From experience.. the Starbucks on board are not part of "Starbucks" family and do not accept gold cards/gift cards. The same as if you go to a Starbucks at a Barnes and Noble, they don't accept them either. On the Allure and Oasis you still pay using your room key.

From experience.. the Starbucks on board are not part of "Starbucks" family and do not accept gold cards/gift cards. The same as if you go to a Starbucks at a Barnes and Noble, they don't accept them either. On the Allure and Oasis you still pay using your room key.

Actually, you can use Starbuck's gift cards at the Starbuck's kiosks, but only on Oasis and Allure.

Just off Legend.

DSCN0289.jpg

These are the teas :

DSCN0174.jpg

So, is everything posted on this menu included? I don't drink coffee/tea, but my college age kids live on it:D This would make them very happy!

Were you specifically told you could not use your Starbucks card on the Allure or the Oasis when you tried? Others have reported having no problem and I was going to take my card in October.

I was really happy to see this thread because I was also wondering what was included as premium coffee and tea. My daughter and I drink our coffees with soy milk. Does anyone know if that's included in the beverage packages, or would we just pay the surcharge for soy milk?

IMO the decaf is coloured water and tastes ...... not good ...... can't vouch for the regular brew.

I find the regular ship coffee passable but somewhat bitter. Will probably be getting the Replenish on my cruise in Enchantment in three weeiks.

I was really happy to see this thread because I was also wondering what was included as premium coffee and tea. My daughter and I drink our coffees with soy milk. Does anyone know if that's included in the beverage packages, or would we just pay the surcharge for soy milk?

I don't recall if soy milk was available at the caffe latte-tudes, but you can get soy milk for free in the Windjammer and the Main Dinning room. It's not obvious -- you have to ask for it. So if you just want regular coffee with soy milk, you can make that for free. :)

Edited by brklyn78
spelling

Just off Legend.

DSCN0289.jpg

These are the teas :

DSCN0174.jpg

I'm so happy to see this. I just bought the Replenish Package for our Brilliance cruise in August. I was wondering what specifically was included as the description is a bit vague. Thanks for posting the pic.