Rock N Roll cruise, are you on it?

Sat1

TV Guide is asking readers to join The Beach Boys, Brenda Lee, The Temptations, and many more. Eurodam departing FLL on Nov 2. Can supply other entertainers, if you wish, or buy the June 30- July 13. I'm just a reader, y'all have fun.:D

I'm wondering if a full ship charter would count towards your mariner status?:confused:

Anyone know?

Well all I can say is they use to. We did a full Canadian Charter cruise some years ago and Hal counted it towards are Mariner points.

Edited by PathfinderEss

I don't really consider any of the above listed performers rock and roll performers.

A lot of other people must consider them to be. All three of them are inductees in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and those are good enough credentials for me :D

AHOY SHIPMATES,

When I saw this ad I called the promoter immediately to get the price breakdown.

They were reluctant to give it at first but eventually I got enough specifics

to determine that all categories were WAY over normal price and then the only

opportunity to actually meet any of the entertainers is to buy a ticket to private cocktail party etc.

I'm used to it being like the world cruises where the "Stars " mingle and are like other passengers most of the time while aboard (always an exception) but in general it is nice to make lasting friendship occasionally.