Online Changes To Your Booking.

This may be old news, but the first time it has happened to me. I used Visa points to book a cruise for two, saw that the points were successfully applied & the cruise was paid in full. Checked it yesterday to find the full cost of my cruise was showing due again (minus the deposit I had already paid),. A call to RCCL got it fixed quickly, but I was told if I make changes to my reservations online, it will kick out what they consider a special deal (using points) and show the balance as unpaid. If I have any further changes/additions I need to do on my reservation, I will call RCCL rather than do it myself!

I had not heard of this happening until recently. After the "upgrades" to the website it seems like anytime some people touch their reservation it reprices. Glad you got it straight.

[quote name='CMurph']This may be old news, but the first time it has happened to me. I used Visa points to book a cruise for two, saw that the points were successfully applied & the cruise was paid in full. Checked it yesterday to find the full cost of my cruise was showing due again (minus the deposit I had already paid),. A call to RCCL got it fixed quickly, but I was told if I make changes to my reservations online, it will kick out what they consider a special deal (using points) and show the balance as unpaid. If I have any further changes/additions I need to do on my reservation, I will call RCCL rather than do it myself![/QUOTE]

It can also happen over the phone! It did to me three times... Everytime I called to correct the last problem, a new one would happen. I finally have it back to the correct balance due & will not touch it online or over the phone until I make the final payment!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app