Luggage labels printed

purplekim

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the luggage labels that you are requested to print off actually do the job. The ones we got with the booking have a different cabin numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Check the cruise personalizer and the boarding pass and see if the cabin numbers are all the same. You may have received an upgrade. If you used a travel agent maybe he forgot to tell you.

The luggage tags are pretty sturdy if you follow the instructions. I recommend printing them on card stock and putting wrapping tape over them. There are many companies including Cruise Critic that sell plastic envelopes that can be used.

Edited by denmarks

I just put the paper luggage tags into plastic sleeves -- punch a hole in them. Attach them to the luggage using cable ties when we are ready to leave the hotel to go to the port.

If you are flying in on the same day -- wait until you get have claimed your luggage before attaching the ship's luggage tags.

You don't have to make your own -- you can buy some here:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/

Print off on regular paper, fold the cover with shipping tape. Punch a hole in the ends. Take a zip tie with you for each tag and attach once you have arrived.

I tried cheap plastic zip ties once. Glad I brought extra tags and ties because the plastic ones tend to break. Now I only use nylon ties.

We put our tags on at home. Attach thru the handle ring so that the airline tag can attach to the handle. Also, place our travel information from start to finish, including cell phone numbers in the front pouch of our bags. They will always be able to find us. Harry ;)

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the luggage labels that you are requested to print off actually do the job. The ones we got with the booking have a different cabin numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Print the new one out. What I do is tape both sides, than staple it together on your bags