Vegetarian option could have used added sauce

DSCN1506.jpg

Dessert for all and it's Gluten Free

DSCN1507.jpg

Their regular decaf coffee was the same as RCL..... really not good

DSCN1508.jpg

Edited by NorbertsNiece

DSCN1515.jpg

So. Another of my bug bears. People removing their gratuities from being added automatically to their account daily. Please don't get me started. I don't partake in this activity. Period.

DSCN1516.jpg

By now staterooms have been opened to guests. The one we are supposed to view is just about to be occupied. I grab a quick shot of an Oceanview room.

DSCN1517.jpg

I love this board..... they have fixed events for solo cruisers. As well as others.... kudos.

DSCN1518.jpg

Heading back the other way

DSCN1520.jpg

DSCN1521.jpg

DSCN1534.jpg

DSCN1535.jpg

How many keyboards on board now? I've lost count....

DSCN1536.jpg

DSCN1537.jpg

DSCN1538.jpg

DSCN1539.jpg

That's all.

Great day well managed by Cruise Critic (Vikki Bulbeck) and Stacey Nye (Celebrity Cruises).

Edited by NorbertsNiece

8 weeks to go for us. We have sailed twice on a Eclipse, one of which was a TA, so plenty of time enjoying the ship. These pictures are a great appetite whetter.

Glad you enjoyed your day, she is a beautiful ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for posting these photo's. We are going on the Eclipse for the first time in 4 weeks. It's great to see 'real' photo's rather than the usual brochure or advertising photo's. Thank you for taking the time to do this. It's very useful.

Great pictures,

We have done the day tour twice and cruised twice on the eclipse & seeing your photos makes me want to arrange another tour... Great way to spend a day with a great lunch, our next eclipse cruise is the fjords in May 2015 and can't wait :)

Great pictures,

We have done the day tour twice and cruised twice on the eclipse & seeing your photos makes me want to arrange another tour... Great way to spend a day with a great lunch, our next eclipse cruise is the fjords in May 2015 and can't wait :)

How do you arrange to do a ship's tour? :)

Thanks for the tour we're on our first Celebrity cruise on Reflection in September and the excitement is building :D

You're welcome.

I'd have loved the time to have taken pics with more deliberation.... we were on the move throughout.... and seen more!! Especially pre-boarding..... to see the ship empty is the best.

I was soooo impressed that in the specialty restaurants they had a selection of dishes freshly prepared for us to view. There was a cafe open for business on the pool deck (or was it near the solarium I forget now!) later on.... their offerings were so inviting and beautifully presented. They had yogurts for an upcharge.... really healthy looking fayre.

Edited by NorbertsNiece

Love the picture review! We've been on Equinox & Solstice & are looking forward to Eclipse in March 2015. Looking forward to it even more after viewing this ... Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk