Celebrity Reflection SPA facilities

njoysun

I would like some information on the Spa Facilities. Not the services. When we were on the NCL Jewel the Spa was broken down into 3 areas. These were the two Male and or Female facilities featuring the steam room, sauna, Thermal water etc. areas. And then the co-ed 2 sets of lounges.

Is this similar on the Reflection

A number of months ago we were on the Carnival Magic and all facilities other than Locker Rooks and Showers were Co-Ed.

My wife and I would prefer the co-ed facilities

Everything is basically coed except for the ladies and men's locker rooms and lavs.

Facilities may be different than what you have experienced on the other ships and cruise lens. Can't elaborate on that.

Cruise on. 🌊💰🇺🇸🌅

Have not been on Reflection yet but on other S class ships the Persian gardens are coed (extra fee unless in AQ class or other perk..maybe before a spa treatment..not sure.) PG has the heated loungers, spray showers, dry sauna and steam rooms..oceanview....

the relaxation room for AQ or pre-spa treatment guests is coed, as are the general areas of the spa...

male and female locker rooms which are not coed have changing area, showers and dry sauna w view of sea...(no charge)

Can't wait to try Reflection this fall!

male and female locker rooms which are not coed have changing area, showers and dry sauna w view of sea...(no charge)

Are you sure these areas have sea views? On Eclipse they did not, Summit they did. It's my understanding that M class the Persian gardens do not have sea views but locker rooms and locker room sauna do, but S class it's just the opposite, unless Reflection is different than the other S class ships.

Are you sure these areas have sea views? On Eclipse they did not, Summit they did. It's my understanding that M class the Persian gardens do not have sea views but locker rooms and locker room sauna do, but S class it's just the opposite, unless Reflection is different than the other S class ships.

I'm fairly sure Eclipse women's locker room sauna has a sea view if you can see above the frosting in the glass. The steam room in the co-ed portion of the Gardens has an Ocean View. Reflection has a larger Persian Garden and I can't remember if the women's locker room had a sauna. The floor plan is a bit different for Reflection Spa area than other S class.