Ncl Pearl sports bar

shlameggy79

Does Pearl have a sports bar like sky? It is called longboards on sky. It has the bar food, we always go there before dinner and have drinks and food and then go to a late dinner. I can't see where Pearl has that. Thanks in advance :)

No, there is no sports bar on Jewel class ships - yet.

On newer ships (Epic and newer) there is O'Sheehan's that is the next generation Blue Lagoon (comfort food with added bar) and it will replace Blue Lagoon on Jewel class ships too in next few years.

Does Pearl have a sports bar like sky? It is called longboards on sky. It has the bar food, we always go there before dinner and have drinks and food and then go to a late dinner. I can't see where Pearl has that. Thanks in advance :)

Certainly no sports bar when we sailed on the Pearl from Jamaica.

At the moment, this is split between two areas. The snack food is at blue Lagoon, and one of the bars in Bar City has screens where you can watch sports. As stated above Blue Lagoon will change to o'Sheehans at some point in the future, but for now this is a major omission on the Jewel ships for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The already mentioned Bar City (three different bars in a row) in the middle of deck 6.

DH and I enjoyed Bar City. They usually had piano player and lots of activity near the dining room.

No, there is no sports bar on Jewel class ships - yet.

On newer ships (Epic and newer) there is O'Sheehan's that is the next generation Blue Lagoon (comfort food with added bar) and it will replace Blue Lagoon on Jewel class ships too in next few years.

The Jewel was recently converted in drydock with O'Sheehans installed where Blue Lagoon and Moderno was. Moderno was moved to the Cagney's annex.

At the moment, this is split between two areas. The snack food is at blue Lagoon, and one of the bars in Bar City has screens where you can watch sports. As stated above Blue Lagoon will change to o'Sheehans at some point in the future, but for now this is a major omission on the Jewel ships for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is what I was going to say: closest thing to a sports bar would be Bar City. They do have a few TVs and a nice bar area, but it certainly isn't a true sports bar like the Dawn, Spirit or the Sun.