Cruises cheaper from US..

janecambridge

I am English.I have been looking at cruises from the US to England.I want a week or so in Florida then a cruise home.But I can see the cruises appear alot cheaper when advertised in dollars.Could this be possible and can I book on a US website with Princess in order to get a bargain?

I wondered if you Americans pay more for cruises from England to travel round the med, for example.

Should we get together and help each other with the prices of these cruises?

Cruiseline rules limit where US travel agents can sell cruises, to North American residents. That said, there are ways around this using US mailing addresses. If you try a search you will find several posts from UK residents who are able to purchase cruises from US agents. Be aware that the UK packages differ from US packages in more than just price, the insurance, inclusions and contracts are different too.

Hi There

Remember if buy your flights as a package with your cruise you get a lot of protection.

Three times we have had issues every time Princess has had to re book flights pay hotel costs even down to taxi to take us to airport.

While you will be able to save you need to balance what if and those costs

Yours Shogun

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

I am English.I have been looking at cruises from the US to England.I want a week or so in Florida then a cruise home.But I can see the cruises appear alot cheaper when advertised in dollars.Could this be possible and can I book on a US website with Princess in order to get a bargain?

I wondered if you Americans pay more for cruises from England to travel round the med, for example.

QUOTE]

My recent Canary Islands cruise (departing from Southampton) was MUCH more expensive for U.S. passengers than for U.K. passengers, which probably accounted for the fact that there were only 99 Americans onboard. Great cruise, though!

My recent Canary Islands cruise (departing from Southampton) was MUCH more expensive for U.S. passengers than for U.K. passengers, which probably accounted for the fact that there were only 99 Americans onboard. Great cruise, though!

Thats a great iteniary.