Washy, washy, Happy, happy, Smiley, smiley

ncklhaus

Last time we took our daughter on a cruise was almost 3 years ago. She's now 7. We are going on another cruise in 12 weeks and we were talking about the Washy, Washy people. She doesn't remember them!:eek: Are they still on the ships? We loved them. If she forgets some of the things that made her vacation memorable in that amount of time (she talked about them for the longest time) I guess we can't wait 3 years between cruises. Although we did go on a 2 nighter without her:rolleyes: But she still won't forgive us for that. ;)

I'm afraid it has kinda died off....maybe got old by both those doing it and those hearing it. However, the hand wash squirters are still just as happy and friendly as ever. And if you start the "happy, happy" talk, they will generally join in with you.

I'm afraid it has kinda died off....maybe got old by both those doing it and those hearing it. However, the hand wash squirters are still just as happy and friendly as ever. And if you start the "happy, happy" talk, they will generally join in with you.

I have to disagree as they have been proactively doing it on all three cruises we have taken this year.

Thanks to the Washy Washy, Happy Happy crew on board the Pearl. Appreciate NCL insisting on this. Saw one bozo walk by, not take the sanitizer and then touch everything in sight, including picking up food with his hands to "ta:Dste it". I avoided every thing he went near!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...