Need Miami restaurant recommendation near Viceroy on Brickell? 16 people

lisamorg

We will be staying at the Viceroy hotel on Brickell. We will be a party of 16 (3 kids) and are looking for a restaurant for dinner. Any recommendations? We don't need fancy, but prefer a sit down restaurant.

Thanks!

We will be staying at the Viceroy hotel on Brickell. We will be a party of 16 (3 kids) and are looking for a restaurant for dinner. Any recommendations? We don't need fancy, but prefer a sit down restaurant.

Thanks!

What kind of food are you looking for? There are many places in the area that you can walk to from chains to local restaurants. How young are the kids?

Off the top of my head, River Seafood & Oyster Bar, Trulucks, Capitol Grille.

Love the Viceroy and it is in a really nice area.

Love River Oyster and I'm there way too many nights per week, but without reservations way ahead of time a table for 16 won't happen at all!

Love River Oyster and I'm there way too many nights per week, but without reservations way ahead of time a table for 16 won't happen at all!

Duh!! I just realized you live in Brickell! That's your hood!

I love that area.

Thanks! Any food is good. Kids are 8 and 9. Old enough that we can go anywhere, but want to keep it somewhat casual.

Going to check these recs out. We have enough time that I'll be able to call and make reservation.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

You could probably reserve most of the patio seating at Perricone's in Mary Brickell Village. The food is very good and very reasonably priced. For such a large group, they can cater to private parties for a fixed-price per person for adults and children.

http://www.perricones.com/Parties/Private%20Event%20Dinner%20Reservation/

Edited by brunello22

I LOVE Perricone's:D....food is really good.

I would not suggest Capitol Grille.....the food is good but in my opinion,

it is quite $$$$.....nothing comes with your dinner....everything is

Ala carte.......if you want side dishes they are all extra.....

Here is a link to Mary Brickell Village.....if you click on the dining

options, you can get a good idea of what is offered.....there are

many, many choices:) and prices vary.....

http://www.marybrickellvillage.com/dining.html

Thanks! Any food is good. Kids are 8 and 9. Old enough that we can go anywhere, but want to keep it somewhat casual.

Going to check these recs out. We have enough time that I'll be able to call and make reservation.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I love Trulucks, but not sure if you would want to bring the kids there.

River Oyster is great but without booking a reservation well in advance, you won't get a table for 16. They do have a private room however.

Burger and Brew in Mary Brickell Village would be a great place and the kids would love it. They have both inside and outside seating. If you google them, you can find out all about setting up reservations and see the menu.

Fado's Irish Pub is also at Mary Brickell Village and would easily be able to accommodate your party. The food really is pretty good. Lots of tv's with sports going on.

I know everyone loves Perricone's, I'm just not the biggest fan of it personally. Toscana Divino would win my vote each and every time. The food here is always amazing. I am also here quite often.

For Cuban, Havana 1957 is also in the area and is great. It's a bit further of a walk, but you can also grab the Metromover and take it down to the last stop on the Brickell end which is the Financial District. You would get on it at the 5th street station which is only a block away from the viceroy.

Spaghettino is an Italian restaurant right on Brickell ave and a very short walk from the hotel.

Vapiano is another Italian restaurant and it's right on Brickell Ave. It's very casual. You actually go up and order your food and bring it to the table. They make their pasta fresh every day. It's extremely reasonable. Lots of times they also have live music. Again, inside and outside seating.

These are a few off the top of my head.

Duh!! I just realized you live in Brickell! That's your hood!

I love that area.

I love it as well! It's very different than Naples but since I lived in both places for 2 years I was able to take the time to get used to it.

Edited by cjskids

You could probably reserve most of the patio seating at Perricone's in Mary Brickell Village. The food is very good and very reasonably priced. For such a large group, they can cater to private parties for a fixed-price per person for adults and children.

http://www.perricones.com/Parties/Private%20Event%20Dinner%20Reservation/

I would also recommend Perricone's. We were lucky enough to find them on a Thursday night when they had the $10.00 specials. We couldn't finish our meal. It was so good.

I love it as well! It's very different than Naples but since I lived in both places for 2 years I was able to take the time to get used to it.

Love Naples but it is too quiet for me! Love eating at Tommy Bahama!

What about Garcia's or is that too far of a walk.

I'm really not a fan of Perricone's either. It's okay.

Good morning.:)......funny, food on land, food on a cruiseship...food....

food.....it is SUBJECTIVE:D.....I have been to Perricone's 2 or 3 times

and I went back because I really enjoyed it:) and I would recommend

it too.

Now, because other's don't recommend it and can find other restaurants

they like better.....well, we all have different taste buds;)

All I know is I am glad we all like different things because life would

be SO BORING if we all liked the same things!:p

Love Naples but it is too quiet for me! Love eating at Tommy Bahama!

What about Garcia's or is that too far of a walk.

I'm really not a fan of Perricone's either. It's okay.

Perricone's is just okay I think as well. But I recommended it because they can accommodate large parties and their prices won't break the bank. I'm Italian and generally picky about Italian restaurants, and there are other much better places in Downtown Miami, but pricey, such as Fratelli Milano.

Garcia's is my favorite little gem for seafood! I always recommend it! However, I went for lunch yesterday and Sea Salt & Pepper, just 2 doors down from Garcia's, and it was fabulous! Amazing Miami Riverfront location, very cool outdoor lounge, and very good (pricey) food.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app