***I need a cab/transfer from Ft. Lauderdale Airport to the port for Allure....

ok. So you are saying to just get one at the airport when I drop off my rental car? Was it $15 pp or total? There is 4 of us and prob 5 suitcases.

The taxi should be $15 total, plus tip. You would need a minivan taxi for 4 people, which are plentiful there.

ok. So you are saying to just get one at the airport when I drop off my rental car? Was it $15 pp or total? There is 4 of us and prob 5 suitcases.
check to see if your rental car company has free shuttle service to the port most do

I agree with the others: It is super easy to catch a cab at FLL airport, and it's about $15 total to the pier. Same in reverse: very easy to catch a cab from the ship back to the airport at the end of the cruise.

National/Alamo have a free shuttle from FLL to the ships. Almost every other rental car company has a dedicated rental car drop nearer to Port Everglades, and they offer free shuttles from those sites (only those sites, not from FLL) to the ships. Usually you can drop your rental at the locations near Port Everglades at no additional cost or drop fee provided you set up your reservation that way. If you do go by taxi from FLL to the ship it will be by meter, which probably be less than $15 total; there is no per bag charge, but with four people and 5 suitcases I give the guy $20 total including tip.

Thom