Pre paying gratuities

ohioborn

Has anyone pre-paid there gratuities through the Carnival website? I have been thinking about doing it but have been unable to locate anyway of doing it. Any help would be appreciated.

I was wondering the same. But looking around and reading I believe they just add them to your S&S. Anyone?

I added them when I booked, but if you can't see that option now, you should just call carnival customer service and they will do it. They will just add to you sign and sail one of the first few days, if you don't prepay.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I called the #800 and had mine added, I had to pay for both mine and my friends (she paid me back) they would not let me just pay my own.

So if I were to call to pay 2 out of the 3 ppl's tips by phone they would not let us pay just 2? We'd have to pay the whole cabin at once?

So if I were to call to pay 2 out of the 3 ppl's tips by phone they would not let us pay just 2? We'd have to pay the whole cabin at once?

Yes, you have to pay the whole cabin at once. Have two cabins with family split up between them on upcoming cruise and had to pay all members of each cabin or nothing.

Is this cost a % of your room or set rate? I booked two room and it was 161 for 2 people on both cabins for a 7 day out of san juan, PR

As of now it is $11.50 per person per day. it's going to $12 pp per days soon.