Classic Drink Pkg Question

SC_Floaters

I've read a lot of posts about the Drink Packages and my question has not been answered.

Wife & I both have the Classic Package for an upcoming cruise on Silhouette. First time using a package.

Does it cover beverages in the Mini Bar in you cabin refrigerator???

Thanks for any information.

Dennis & Sue

myticker.jpg

I've read a lot of posts about the Drink Packages and my question has not been answered.

Wife & I both have the Classic Package for an upcoming cruise on Silhouette. First time using a package.

Dennis & Sue

myticker.jpg

Hi Dennis & Sue,

The packages do not cover the Mini-Bar. Hope this helps !

Dennis & Sue

You must not have read enough. :) From the website:

Premium & Classic Package

Want a carefree way to sail with Celebrity? Pay just one price to enjoy a wide variety of beverage choices such as premium coffees, bottled water, wine by the glass, or your favorite cocktails.

Use your Beverage Package many places on board?

Your package can be used in the Main Restaurant, any specialty restaurant, the casual dining restaurants and buffet, plus all bars and lounges. Beverage packages cannot be used at the in-stateroom mini bar, through Room Service, or at the Enomatic® wine-dispensing system in Cellar Masters.

Once you have confirmed your purchase online, the order cannot be modified. You may, however, cancel the order and then make your purchase again. This package must be pre-booked a minimum of four days before your sail date. To purchase Beverage Packages on board, visit any bar on the ship.

Book Premium & Classic Beverage Packages

On the Summit we had our mini bar drink items removed and then collected some cans of soda and bottled water and stocked it with our own stuff. You could also get beer and ask for it not to be opened and put it in there (you'd have to get one bottle at a time but if you want it bad enough :)).

I agree with getting the mini-bar items removed; however, beware of the bottled water on top of the mini-bar. Have also emptied everything into a pillow case and hid behind the curtain or under the bed putting a sign on the fridge that it has been emptied.

The guy coming around each day to refill the mini-bar (even after emptying)added a new bottle of water to the bar top and charged us for the refill. A trip to Guest Services reversed the charge; however, I found it easier to rubber band the $4.95 notice to the 'new' bottle and leave it there so as to not have any further issues.

I really hate it how they look the mini fridge the night before disembarking.

:eek: You don't like the way your fridge looks before you disembark? Mine looks horrible all through the cruise.