Free kids drinks package not showing

We're booked on Adventure in October and when we booked we got the kids drinks package free for dd.

I thought it would show somewhere when I log into manage my booking, but it doesn't. Does that sound right or should I get in contact with travel agent to look into it?

Thanks

We're booked on Adventure in October and when we booked we got the kids drinks package free for dd.

I thought it would show somewhere when I log into manage my booking, but it doesn't. Does that sound right or should I get in contact with travel agent to look into it?

Thanks

If it was a travel agent promo, then it will not show up on Royal's web page.

It was a Royal Caribbean offer, we booked through Virgin in store and I have the paper that they wrote all the details on but they didn't give us a proper invoice. We did eventually get an email booking confirmation from them but it didn't have the promos on it which were the free kids drinks package and free parking.

I've already booked the parking and it was free so that definitely worked.

Just not sure about the drinks package now.

That sounds like a TA perk and not a RCI offer. The TA should be able to help you get it straight, RCI cannot talk to you since you booked through a TA. The same thing happens with the specialty dinner offers and other perks from TA's, they do not show up on the website.

I phoned Royal and they confirmed that the complimentary drinks package is on our booking but that that offer doesn't show on their website.

They were fine talking to me instead of the travel agent.

I want to change from my time dining now to the main sitting and she said the travel agent needs to do that so I'll have to get in contact with virgin anyway.

Thanks for all the replies.