guarantee cabins

delgirl

going on ryndam in 4 weeks time, still havn't had our cabin no yet, although it has been sold out for the past week. I would have thought i might have heard by now as its sold out. Anyone else still waiting or know when we will be told cabin no.

Figure your guarantee cabin will be assigned about 10 days before sailing. It could be a bit sooner than that, or a bit later. But that's the customary time frame.

Enjoy the Ryndam; she's a lovely ship. I'm sorry she's leaving the fleet.

Even though your cruise is sold out, first they have to take care of assigning cabins for the two cruises before you. Those are still in the phase of trying to upsell people.

It's not unheard of to get an assignment before 3 weeks or so, but it's very uncommon, and as RuthC said, the curve peaks around 10 days out.

Edited by jtl513

We got ours less than a week out.

Does it matter? Not to me. It is what it is.

Except when I did check I had a little panic. We booked a verandah room and looked at it and thought it said 1007 (deck 1??), But it was 10007 (deck 10).

Whenever we went to the dining room and they asked for our room number I said 10-007. And he'd say My Bond I assume? Funny. :D

We got ours less than a week out.

Does it matter? Not to me. It is what it is.

Except when I did check I had a little panic. We booked a verandah room and looked at it and thought it said 1007 (deck 1??), But it was 10007 (deck 10).

Whenever we went to the dining room and they asked for our room number I said 10-007. And he'd say My Bond I assume? Funny. :D

Similiar thing with S007 on Maasdam. The pier porter got quite a kick out of it when I gave my name as James Bond.

DaveOKC

going on ryndam in 4 weeks time, still havn't had our cabin no yet, although it has been sold out for the past week. I would have thought i might have heard by now as its sold out. Anyone else still waiting or know when we will be told cabin no.

Leaving Saturday and still no cabin assignment. Cruise has been sold out for a while also. Just hope I can print luggage tags before we leave for our extra days in port.

Anything can and does happen. We were given a cabin number about a week before our cruise, but when we arrived at check-in, it was changed, so our luggage tags all had to be changed. Quite a bit of chaos at the dock, but it worked out. Dock workers have the correct manifest and tags.

Edited by agabbymama

I am leaving in 10 days on the Eurodam and still do not have my cabin assignment and the first half of this cruise has been sold out for quite some time. I booked as a collectors voyage but it is aslo sold in segments, I believe the second half still has some cabins available. I am leaving in a week from today as we are doing some extra time in Copenhagen. So hopefully soon.......:rolleyes:

Edited by chloes nana

Just hope I can print luggage tags before we leave for our extra days in port.
If you don't get an assignment in time just print them blank and porters will write it in at the pier. Or just get the ones the porters have.

If you don't get an assignment in time just print them blank and porters will write it in at the pier. Or just get the ones the porters have.

Yes, we left home a month before our cruise. We just printed them before we left and wrote the cabin number on when we got it.

I'm on holidays. I don't have time to worry about a luggage tag. :D