Some more Divina Questions

flhokie

We are sailing Divina (Caribbean) this fall and I have a few questions--searched for answers but can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated!

1. What limits (height/age) are there on the waterslide?

2. Is there an age limit for the bowling (if so, what is the minimum age) & what is the cost?

3. What age/height limits are there for the simulator? What is the cost?

4. Can you attach a DVD player to the stateroom tv's?

We are sailing Divina (Caribbean) this fall and I have a few questions--searched for answers but can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated!

2. Is there an age limit for the bowling (if so, what is the minimum age) & what is the cost?

2. We never saw anyone bowling in December. I think the alley or token machine may have been broken. IIRC, it's ridiculously expensive, like $10 per game. I don't know, maybe bowling is that expensive in the Mediterranean? :D

I don't recall any sort of age limit, but as it's stuck in the corner of a bar which is virtually abandoned during the day, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

4. Did not do so, but they were flat panels so an HDMI cable and generic remote should get the job done.

Hi there

Forget the bowling. Crazy 7.00/person and the game is only 5 frames, not 10 - was probably the worst thing they have on ship

I don't think any issue with waterside. The guy let us go on our back head first.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Re number 3 .... Was that for the race car or the Cinema ? kids would have trouble in the Race car which i recall was around $10, the Cinema was $7 but these may now have changed.

3. 9$ not for smal lkids for sure its like a real car in order to move you need to press pedals and change girs

Bowling is not like bowling in the U.S. The ball is smaller and does not have any holes for fingers and the lane is a lot shorter.

Canadian bowling? I had a notion of that, but thought I was mis-remembering.

If it is like the one on the Fantasia, it reminded me more of UK pub skittles than ten pin bowling. Though come to think of it the balls were a bit on the small side for skittles. Must be the Italian version of it, if there is such a thing.