Breakaway Haven - Concierge

js

Hi.

Will be on the Breakaway in the Haven in 2 weeks.

Can anyone please let me know who the concierge is and did you like them compared to others you have had? Also, who was your butler. Ill be on Deck 16 starboard in an H4.

Thank you.

It should still be Adrian. We tend to follow him. As far as I know he will still be there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We cruised with him in February. We saw him again in May (Haven was booked solid before we booked). He immediately recognized us and asked where we were / had not said hi to him because he heard we were on the ship. He is a gem. He implied to us that he may be back on BW after his vacation. I hope so...because we are in an owners suite for that trip.

From what Adrian told me, he will be on BA until end of August/early September then vacation. I am sorry he won't be on our September 21st sailing as he is my favorite concierge. I heard that Anoop will fill in for him.

Tracy

So if he won't be on our August 31st cruise, who's replacing him?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Any suite quest may call the concierge desk at 1-855-625-4283, to inquire who the current Concierge is on their sailing up to 120 days prior to sailing.

Anoop will be replacing Adrian, but he has been by Adrian and I very much looking forward to seeing Anoop in action on his own!

TracyE, I did not realize we were on the same sailing! :cool:

From what Adrian told me, he will be on BA until end of August/early September then vacation. I am sorry he won't be on our September 21st sailing as he is my favorite concierge. I heard that Anoop will fill in for him.

Tracy

Did he say the same thing to you implying that he will be back on BA after his vacation?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did he say the same thing to you implying that he will be back on BA after his vacation?

Yes, Adrian was amazing. We were on the 7/6 sailing, and he idicated that he wants to return, but it may not be up to him.

As for butler, I believe they can change, but we were also starboard in an H4 and Roy was our butler. Very helpful and provided outstanding service. Our mom was in the DOS and she needed some special attention and he could not have been more helpful and patient. Cecilio was our room steward, and also top-notch.

Yes, Adrian was amazing. We were on the 7/6 sailing, and he idicated that he wants to return, but it may not be up to him.

As for butler, I believe they can change, but we were also starboard in an H4 and Roy was our butler. Very helpful and provided outstanding service. Our mom was in the DOS and she needed some special attention and he could not have been more helpful and patient. Cecilio was our room steward, and also top-notch.

We were in a Haven Forward Facing Penthouse with Balcony (H7) on deck 10 and had Jose as our butler. He was good for what he used him for. Only used him for chocolate croissants delivered to suite each morning. He also brought some extra treats at night for our 9 year old (cookies, gummi bears, chips).

We also had Roy and when my bf needed a shirt dry cleaned and pressed in a hurry, Roy made sure it was done in a few hours as opposed to a 24 turn around. He also noted that we gobbled up the cheese platter, and made sure we got several more. We didn't use him for much, but he came through when we did!! We also LOVED Ronald, our room steward! We were in the Spa Suites.

I spoke to him last week. He is leaving for vacation at the end of August. NCL is apparently trying to assign him to the GA after his vacation, but the BA wants him back, so for now no decision. I'm a bit bummed because I was hoping to book something with him in Sept or Oct lol..

Robin

Tracy

Hi Tracy! Are you joining our roll call(s)? We're on the same sailings :)

Breakaway to Bermuda

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1858678&page=23

Escape Maiden Transatlantic

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2018230&page=36

Edited by kylenyc

I spoke to him last week. He is leaving for vacation at the end of August. NCL is apparently trying to assign him to the GA after his vacation, but the BA wants him back, so for now no decision. I'm a bit bummed because I was hoping to book something with him in Sept or Oct lol..

Robin

Let me know if you will do a late October sailing, as I am in the market. Looking at The 18th on the BA as 9916 is available. I am already booked for September 21 on the BA, but I have an expiring Cruise Reward that is begging to be used for Late October (the last 2 weeks). :p

Wow!

Thank you all so much!

I wasn't expecting so many responses but so happy to read about the great service.

Fingers crossed for Roy LOL

Imho, you can't go wrong with any Butler on the ship.

I hope you enjoy!! :D

On my June 29th Cruise I had Adrian and we thought he was Horrible. His Assistant did a better job them him. However our Butler Lanie was Awesome.

Really?? Adrian is well loved and is always raved about. This is surprising, and is too bad.

Hi Tracy! Are you joining our roll call(s)? We're on the same sailings :)

Breakaway to Bermuda

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1858678&page=23

Escape Maiden Transatlantic

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2018230&page=36

Actually I've been lurking on both; just haven't had the time to officially join in. Getting ready to put my house on the market and decide where I want to move. It's been a very stressful couple of months for me so I am very much looking forward to relaxing in Bermuda. I'll join both roll calls hopefully this week.

Very excited about the TA on Escape also. I am hoping to hang in Miami for a week after and jump on board the Escape's inaugural cruise.

Tracy

We have yet to meet Adrian - we were looking forward to meeting him in September. But, we have had Anoop on a number of cruises!! He's like an old friend by now and we look forward to seeing him again! He's also fabulous and one of the best!!

Robin

Super stoked to see Adrian on Sunday! We sailed with him in January and told him we hoped he'd be back on board for this cruise. Can't wait!