Orlando Airport Hotels...

Redsfan

Well since we have the time share now in Orlando pre cruise, our flight home on Jet Blue (which we got a great deal today..) is on the Monday so we need a hotel close to the Airport for one...I haven't come across much in the threads about descent hotels for the money, so any suggestions? Nice pool and free parking would work...

Cheers

Edited by Redsfan

My favorite if I'm arriving late or leaving very early is the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, which is actually in the airport (5 minutes to your gate). It has a pool, and you won't need parking (or your rental car).

Same here. We need a place by the airport for day we get back from our cruise. We won't have a car. Would like one with a shuttle to the airport. Not to expensive. We we'll be staying in Cocoa beach 2 nights before cruise. Help Please. Our cruise is in Feb.

Wifey found the Embassy Suites Airport for $102 so we booked that...looks like a nice hotel for the night..We will have a car so can drop off late at the airport and shuttle back to the hotel before morning flight, etc...

We have reservations at Country Inn and Suites, Orlando Airport on Forbes Road which was booked through LMT. The rate with taxes were around $60.00 when we booked including free buffet breakfast.

wow, great price. We have an 8am flight so at times breakfast isn't ready by that time...what is LMT, last minute travel?

I have stayed at the LaQuinta Orlando Airport North. It is within 5 min of the airport.

It is a decent, clean hotel near many restaurants that are within walking distance. The hotel also offers a complimentary breakfast and airport shuttle.

Here is the hotel link if you want to see some pics or obtain rates.

http://laquintaorlandoairportnorth.com/

I have stayed at the LaQuinta Orlando Airport North. It is within 5 min of the airport.

It is a decent, clean hotel near many restaurants that are within walking distance. The hotel also offers a complimentary breakfast and airport shuttle.

Here is the hotel link if you want to see some pics or obtain rates.

http://laquintaorlandoairportnorth.com/

thanks, will take a look