Freedom of the Seas drydock

Did anyone else notice that Izumi is gone. A few weeks ago it showed as a restaurant to make reservations at, but no more. Also, on RCCL website, Izumi isn't listed as a restaurant.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have the police been notified?

Assuming that you can open the Instagram app and log in, just click on the magnifying glass looking icon at the bottom of the page. Should be just to the right of the house icon. The magnifying glass will take you to a search page (magnifying glass is becoming a universal standard icon for "search" in many different apps). On the search page, enter one of the terms that wilmingtech suggested in the search box at the top of the page. If you enter Kiggiss for example, you should see Anton Silyakov listed under USERS. Click on his name, and then click on the box that says +Follow. You're now "following" Kiggiss and any time that he posts a picture, it will appear in a scrollable list of pictures that you can see by clicking on the home icon. You can always "unfollow" someone later.

Hashtags are something that you include when you post a picture (by typing # followed by a word or term, e.g. #freedomoftheseas). This "tags" your picture with that hashtag. Others can then search on that hashtag and find all pictures with that hashtag attached (no matter who posted it). Search on hashtags the same way that you search for username Kiggiss (you don't need to include the # in the search box). Note that you will will need to touch the HASHTAGS button on the search page to see hastags that match your search, or the USERS button on the search page to see usernames that match your search.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much! I realized I can follow Instagram on my iPad with the app!:o:rolleyes::o There are so many pictures of Freedom of the Seas! I did find kiggiss and Drydock Dave, but Dave hasn't posted any pictures! Maybe he's not on board?

Does not appear to be any T-AIS or S-AIS data for FOS. What I find interesting is that according to Cruise Mapper NORWEGIAN SKY and CARNIVAL FASCINATION are both in Freeport today. However, I am not showing them on MarineTraffic.com. No T-AIS coverage in Freeport? Hhhhmm

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does not appear to be any T-AIS or S-AIS data for FOS. What I find interesting is that according to Cruise Mapper NORWEGIAN SKY and CARNIVAL FASCINATION are both in Freeport today. However, I am not showing them on MarineTraffic.com. No T-AIS coverage in Freeport? Hhhhmm

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Freeport AIS has been down for a few weeks.

My reservation is locked out of Cruise Planner. I wonder if they in the process of adding Sabor as a dining venue.

Sabor is now available for reservations. The price is $0. Is this an ala-carte menu? I can't seem to find any menus with pricing.

Looks like they had some flooding in the crew deck on the FOTS. This pic was posted on the 27th so this may have happened on the 25th/26th.

-Sean

513f369bcdaf2ec859ad408f87c7c0ce.jpg

Oh whoops! I wonder if that happened as they put her back into the water?

Brett, can you find out who the captain, cruise director and Diamond lounge concierge will be on March 8th please?

Thanks,

Cheryl

I will certainly find out the captain and CD for this sailing, but I make no promises that they will be on March 8th. I don't think I will find out the diamond lounge concierge, because I am not diamond. . . I am lowly gold.

Kiggiss just responded to me that all "major" work has been done and lines are ready to be untied!!!:D :) :D

Yay! My fear was that I would get down to Orlando tonight to find out the sailing was cancelled. A certain poster may have influenced me to think that way. . . anyway, glad to hear the good news. At the airport in Boston now waiting for the first leg of my journey to Atlanta. Then on to MCO tonight. One night in a dive hotel, and then free shuttle service back to the airport tomorrow morning, meet my guest and take the free transfers together.

Oh lucky you!!!

Hope the Boston airport is running smoothly by now!

I'm sure they will show you the diamond lounge since its new or some diamond member will share the info!

What time will you board tomorrow? I wonder how many pax will be on board?

Have fun!

Cheryl