Oasis Central park or oceanview guarantee

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Help! Would you get a Central Park View guarantee or oceanview guarantee on the Oasis? They are the same price. I am not considering the balconies at this time - just windows. Thank you for your help![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I would tend to go with ocean view but the central park view rooms are 194 sq. ft. vs. 174 for ocean view.

So if you need the extra room, you might want to go with Central Park. I think they have a windows seat too (which is nice).

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]When I went back to look at the possibilities, the CP rooms are not guarantee, but I could pick which one I want, while the OV are guarantees. It is for a transatlantic, so that may impact my choice.

Certainly appreciated your opinions, keep them coming![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Is for Oceanview without balcony or with Balcony, Currently Ocean view balcony is higher then central park?

If it it a ocean balcony then take that. I am pricing this same cruise and hoping for a firesale within the next 2 weeks.

[quote name='Bosjoe']Is for Oceanview without balcony or with Balcony, Currently Ocean view balcony is higher then central park?

If it it a ocean balcony then take that. I am pricing this same cruise and hoping for a firesale within the next 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]No, I am not looking at balconies - missed out on the balcony quarantee :mad: I don't want a neighborhood balcony, but am thinking about doing one of the Central parks with just a window (for some reason RCL puts them with oceanviews :rolleyes: ) Does not look like they are going to be in next week's fire sale. :( [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='cruisintwinsmom'][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]No, I am not looking at balconies - missed out on the balcony quarantee :mad: I don't want a neighborhood balcony, but am thinking about doing one of the Central parks with just a window (for some reason RCL puts them with oceanviews :rolleyes: ) Does not look like they are going to be in next week's fire sale. :( [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

I Know. ugh. Prices has change the past few days a few times. As we can not name sites I just priced the cruise again.

OV-G or CV 1198 before taxes
X-Guarantee 1298.

[quote name='DonnaK']I would take the OV over the CPV window cabin, especially on a transatlantic. I'd want to see the ocean! It wouldn't matter to me that it's a guarantee - it's a risk worth taking.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="purple"]Thanks for replying! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Bosjoe']I Know. ugh. Prices has change the past few days a few times. As we can not name sites I just priced the cruise again.

OV-G or CV 1198 before taxes
X-Guarantee 1298.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Thanks! I found that price - YAY! Did you book it? I'm waiting for a friend to see if she can make it. Thinking I may go ahead and book it, then add her for $25 + taxes. I'ld hate for the balcony to go back up a couple of hundred dollars, especially if I end up going solo. :o[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='cruisintwinsmom'][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]I just went to book the balcony and the price of the balcony just went back up :o [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

That's great.

I'm thinking about it. I'm going solo as my friend can't make up their mind, so any room for me I don't care I did inside TA on Indy in May just get on the ship with a cheap price. :) Edited by Bosjoe

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]I usually try to go for the best bang for my buck and with a balcony only $100 more than an OV, I thought I would go for it. Oh, well. Do you think the insides will drop any more? I was seeing $1059 excluding taxes.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]