Allure of the seas Cabins on D7 and more

Hi guys ,

Im heading on my first cruise on the Allure of the seas in august , Im so so excited and just got my final papers from the travel agent and noticed that we are staying on deck 7 room 7556 has anybody stayed in this room?

Im just curious as to what its like? Its a Superior Ocean view Stateroom with Balcony. Also if anybody can tell me if there is much room for luggage i have one large suitcase and my partner he has the medium size as we are off to Florida after the cruise so we need to pack enough for a longer trip. Any packing ideas i would really appreciate im also unsure of what to pack/wear for a cruise we are going on the Eastern Caribbean route. I have tried to research what to wear and watched some youtube videos but im still a bit unsure.

Any and all advice welcome.

I have never had stateroom 7556 however cruised the Allure and Oasis many times. The stateroom is close to elevators (which is good). Some people like to be near the front others (like me) like the aft. The solarium, kids club and theater are in the front. The windjammer, main dining room, boardwalk, crown lounge, mini golf, basketball court, flowrider are towards the back of the ship. Its a large ship and its a long walk from one end to the other. The ocean view balcony staterooms are generally the same...all good. You can put your luggage under the beds.

Looks like a great location for deck 7. You are close to the forward elevators and only one deck up to Central Park and one deck down to the boardwalk.

Staying on deck 7 you want to be closer to the forward elevators as as the aft elevators you cannot get from one side of the ship to the other without either going up or down one level to cross over.

Enjoy your cruise.

We just got off the Oasis last Saturday and had a room on Deck 7 about mid-ship, but closer to the forward. We loved that location. Like others said, it was a close enough floor that if we wanted or needed to we could take the stairs instead of waiting for elevators without climbing a whole ton of stairs. This was especially helpful when trying to get the the MDR on the 4th floor for dinner.

We also liked it because above and below us were rooms so no major noise from something busy above us.

We're going on Oasis in April and are on Deck 7 in 7566-5768-7570 and weren't sure if this was a good location, but since reading the positive posts about Deck 7 cabins nearer the forward elevators, we are happy to know we made a good choice. Thanks

Lazybear you guys are going to love the ship. Plenty of room for luggage as Bill said just raise up the bed. Don't forget your carry on' s and a small backpack of some sort. Comes in really handy when up by the pool or heading off the ship, Of course I am sure you will need space for shopping as clothes prices in Ireland are outrageous. I am originally from Dublin myself, now living in the US fro many years.

My Partner and I don't travel light either despite being seasoned cruisers...

Ps: I still bring a few Lyons teas bags when cruising, Ziplog bags, best invention since sliced bread... I like my cuppa in the mornings and so stock up when visiting family.

Shout with ?'s

Were cruising again on her again in Oct ourselves.

Have fun....