Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Thanks again for the heads up :D. Checked my email before bed last night and saw your update so picked up a few more for another cruise. I applaud your dedication to following this thread, I know it has helped a tremendous amount of people including myself. Have a great day!

Awwwww, thanks ! I'm a mortgage broker in real life, and I am frugal myself, just always looking to help save myself and others money. :)

And thank you for the Kroger info ! I bought cards, my aunt has, and my dad is going today.

By chance does anyone following this thread have more than 114,000 Verizon points ? If you do, would you mind checking to see how many of these gift cards Verizon has ? To check, you enter the max number of cards it will allow with your points in the cart (you're not going to "complete" the purchase, so it's ok to do this : ).

As an example, if you have 400,000 points and you update your number to act like you are trying to purchase 400 gift cards, it will say something along the lines of "there are only 372 cards available, please lower your quantity". In this way, we will be able to know how many gift cards they have left available. Because I have 114,000 points, I can see there is still over 114 cards available. But, it won't let me enter more than that, so I do not know how much more than 114 there are.

Amazing the effort it takes to save a little money but luckily I work night shifts and can check it often and catch that hint that they are about to be available. When I saw "Add to Cart" I was checking every 1/2 hr until it let me check out! Finally got me a handful of them.

Now I'm off to Kroger with two different shopper numbers to get a few from them too. When its all said and done I'll have saved about $150 so I'd say it was worth the effort.

I was able to add them to my cart (after checking all day) at 10 pm last night.

I refreshed for about an hour before going to bed, then woke up at 5 am and they were still in my cart. I refreshed continuously until about 6:30 am, when I was finally able to proceed to checkout.

Thank you angela12345 for your advice!

Ok, now the $100 cards have 'Add to Cart' again, which means they should be available to purchase anytime now, or within a couple/few hours. Also, the $500 cards are still live right now. Read post # 528 in this thread that explains everything that I know about these Verizon gift cards.

There are still plenty of $500 cards available.

$100 cards just went live right now. There are only 23 of the $100 cards right now. 2:35 update, now 18 of the $100 cards. 2:40 update, now 10 of the $100 cards.

Shipping is really fast, most people report receiving them in a week, sometimes less.

Edited by angela12345

I got a bunch of the $100s this morning and wish I'd been able to get the $500s so I wouldn't have a huge pack for my sister and I, :rolleyes:, but at least we got the deal. They still had some of the $500 as of a minute ago. :D

Now just have to hope they come in by 5/19 for our final payment. :cool:

Oops, gone by the time I actually hit the post button. Sorry.

Edited by JATampa

I am so happy everyone is getting their cards. .just remember you have to sign for the $500. they came by UPS.that's why I went for the hundreds instead this time

That's what I do too. The last time I had to sign for cards, I had to wind up picking them up at a station 30 minutes from my house even though there's a UPS 10 minutes away. Grrrr.... They wouldn't let me change the address to my neighbor or anything. So $100 cards it is. They get here within a week always whenever I've ordered them.

Ha, now the $500 'Add to Cart' are showing up again !!!!

Based on past experience, that means they will be available to complete the purchase anytime now, or within the next couple/few hours. Read post # 528 in this thread to fully understand how this process works and what the 'sold out' messages mean.