Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain all of this. I too went through the exact same thing 2 days ago. I will try to go through the steps you did above and hopefully I can snag a few for a June cruise. Glad to see someone actually made this work! Enjoy your cruise with your savings!

You're welcome. Happy to help ! I posted my instructions in post #495 so I could 'give back' to the CC community. I hope it helps you snag some !

Have you noticed if there are certain days they come available? I have a huge bill due in January and I'd like to start collecting them soon.

I have only seen them available two times, even though I have been looking for a long while ... The first time was in the evening of Wed Apr 1 and they went live the next morning. The second time was this morning Fri Apr 10 and they went live a couple hours later. I'm sure I've missed other times when they were available as they go so quick, you just have to be lucky, really.

It would be interesting if everyone started reporting when they saw them and someone tracked that data. I'd also be interested in seeing how many they have at a time. I don't have as many points now though, so won't be able to see if they have more than 115 $100 cards or 23 $500 cards.

Edited by angela12345

I have purchased them 4 times in the last 2 months. Three times around 10-11 pm , it appeared you could buy them, but after you put them in your cart and went to check out it said they were sold out. These 3 times I was able to actually purchase them between 4-6 am the next morning. I think they were getting ready to put them online late at night when it appeared they were available, but you couldn't really get them.

The 4th time I bought them between 8-9 when I saw they were available on a social media page.

What social media page are you on, kteachcruiser52? I would like to scope this page out so I can get the Verizon gift cards for my cruise in June.

I have purchased them 4 times in the last 2 months. Three times around 10-11 pm , it appeared you could buy them, but after you put them in your cart and went to check out it said they were sold out. These 3 times I was able to actually purchase them between 4-6 am the next morning. I think they were getting ready to put them online late at night when it appeared they were available, but you couldn't really get them.

The 4th time I bought them between 8-9 when I saw they were available on a social media page.

You will usually see it posted on the Carnival Forum here, too. Usually the tag line has been They're Back or something similar. Each of the four times I have purchased them I checked here to see if anyone has posted it yet. Three times it has already been posted and the other time I posted it. I do not need any more right now so I have not been looking for them. Good luck.

Others said they are available o. Citi Bank credit cards and ChaseFreedom cards. Others have said they got them using points on their AARP a account but I have never been able to find them there.

Get them quickly while you can. Finally snagged what I needed for this next cruise in June. Big shout out goes to angela12345 who previously shared her success with obtaining these cards in post #495. It went exactly as you described to the detail and it made the process much easier to endure. Can you believe all of this for gift cards??:D But good luck to anyone else this morning. Happy Sailing to all!!

Get them quickly while you can. Finally snagged what I needed for this next cruise in June. Big shout out goes to angela12345 who previously shared her success with obtaining these cards in post #495. It went exactly as you described to the detail and it made the process much easier to endure. Can you believe all of this for gift cards??:D But good luck to anyone else this morning. Happy Sailing to all!!

9:25am ... You're so welcome !! Looks like they have less than 20 $500 left, and over 100 $100 right this moment.

Now 9:35am, Only 14 of the $500 left, still more than 100 $100 ones

Edited by angela12345

Yay! Got 5 of the $500 and 7 of the $100. And just like Kteachcruiser noted, I saw they were available last night and I could add to my cart, but could never complete the checkout. But I was able to this morning finally! Been stalking that Verizon page!

9:45am. $500 were down to 3 by 9:40, now they are all sold out. Still over 100 of the $100 gift cards at 10:05am

I'm a nosy Nancy, lol ... I have 115,000 points, so originally I put 23 of the $500 in my cart and it said I had to lower my quantity to 21 in order to continue checkout. That's how I could tell how many there were. I changed the $500 to 1 in the cart and then added 109 of the $100 in my cart. It will allow me to order all of those, so I know there are more than 109 still available. :)

Not to worry though, I'm not actually purchasing those. I just wanted to see how many were left.

Also, I got some info from Verizon about the Carnival gift cards. I'll come back after breakfast and post an update.

Edited by angela12345

9:45am. $500 were down to 3 by 9:40, now they are all sold out. Still over 100 of the $100 gift cards at 10:05am

I'm a nosy Nancy, lol ... I have 115,000 points, so originally I put 23 of the $500 in my cart and it said I had to lower my quantity to 21 in order to continue checkout. That's how I could tell how many there were. I changed the $500 to 1 in the cart and then added 109 of the $100 in my cart. It will allow me to order all of those, so I know there are more than 109 still available. :)

Not to worry though, I'm not actually purchasing those. I just wanted to see how many were left.

Also, I got some info from Verizon about the Carnival gift cards. I'll come back after breakfast and post an update.

U R 1 SMART [emoji214]. Thanx for all your help!!! My hubby was taking a shower when I read your post, he thought something was wrong with the way I screamed!! LOL But we did get all we needed to pay our August cruise off and will continue to check availability for our SNS cards, can't afford more right now. In the last month we gave spent over $3000....CRUISE ON!!!

I would buy some for use on board as our cruise leaves in 2 weeks, but have no idea if they would get here in time. Does anyone know how long shipping takes? They still have over 80 left

Edited by MagicMike

I would buy some for use on board as our cruise leaves in 2 weeks, but have no idea if they would get here in time. Does anyone know how long shipping takes? They still have over 80 left

A previous poster commented they had their cards in less than a week.

THANKS CHEERMOM & ANGELA!!!

YOU ROCK!!! 😃

I got $2500 for my Decemer Pride cruise!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Btw, last time I got e-certificates which worked great!

Again, other than these have to be mailed to me, what's the difference?

Thanks again!

Less than a week the last time I got them through the mail. Keep in mind, $500 & over has to be signed for. I always get the $100 ones to avoid that, because the last time I missed the delivery and had to drive 30 minutes to pick them up. They wouldn't even use an alternate address.

Less than a week the last time I got them through the mail. Keep in mind, $500 & over has to be signed for. I always get the $100 ones to avoid that, because the last time I missed the delivery and had to drive 30 minutes to pick them up. They wouldn't even use an alternate address.

I ordered 5/$100 cards. I they do not arrive before we leave, I can save someone here $50

I've been trying several times a day, all hours, to grab some.

Rare that they are available on a Saturday morning....finally bought some. Doing the happy dance!!

And for so long. I got mine @ 6:15 am. I hope everyone looking for them gets a chance to grab some.

Edited by cruizinisthebest