Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

YAY !! :) :) :)

I think if it's $500 or more you have to sign for it. If you sign up for My UPS (or whatever it's called : ) you can have them change the delivery address or you can have them held at the UPS location of your choice for you to come pick them up. You will have to have an ID with you when go get them.

I had mine sent to a local UPS store, My UPS wanted me to pay $5 to change the delivery address to my work.

I locked into some cards today too but found them before I logged onto Cruise Critic.

The cards were available for longer than I've seen before. I got enough to pay off our next cruise and to pay for our on-board expenses too. I scored 2, $500 cards and 5, $100 cards. This is the best I've got in a very long time.

I've noticed the Carnival cards sell out real fast whereas the Royal Carib cards can be available for several days. Is that because more Royal cards are available or more Carnival customers are more aggressive?

Kev

I locked into some cards today too but found them before I logged onto Cruise Critic.

The cards were available for longer than I've seen before. I got enough to pay off our next cruise and to pay for our on-board expenses too. I scored 2, $500 cards and 5, $100 cards. This is the best I've got in a very long time.

I've noticed the Carnival cards sell out real fast whereas the Royal Carib cards can be available for several days. Is that because more Royal cards are available or more Carnival customers are more aggressive?

Kev

The Royal cards are more restrictive. Deposit only..new bookings..must be a Pisces..

I just tried to buy some and there are not any on Verizon right now. How often do they replenish? I have a big payment to make soon! Should I just keep checking every day? Sounds like I just missed them today too. bummer!

Seems like they come around every 10 days or so. You have to get them quick when they show up. I purchased mine and paid off my October cruise. Now I want to get a few more for my sign & sail account. I wish there was a way to pre purchase items from the fun shops with them.

FYI, Publix is selling Carnival Gift Cards 10% off with $50 grocery purchase. Coupon is in the purple coupon booklet in the entryway. Lots less stressful than AARP and Verizon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Did you notice when the coupon expires?

Where the $100's even available today? I grabbed 2 of the 500. This will finish paying off my Oct bookings. Then pick up some more for onboard expenses. Then work on getting them for my Jan cruise

Where the $100's even available today? I grabbed 2 of the 500. This will finish paying off my Oct bookings. Then pick up some more for onboard expenses. Then work on getting them for my Jan cruise

I didn't see any when I signed on around 11 am CST this morning. Only $500s were available.

Still available. they must be getting more in or everyone must have enough.

The cards have been sold out for about an hour. If you try to add it to your cart, it then says "0 inventory."

I would be on the lookout for the $100 cards. Maybe tonight or tomorrow they will be available.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk