Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Glad some folks are able to get them. They were available last Saturday morning very early, so just short of a week ago. I got enough then to pay off our August cruise. I was actually looking for another gift card and saw these. I hurried and updated the page! I keep saying that there's no pattern. Every so often they are available midday.

Woo hoo!:)

Can the gift cards be used for onboard credit only? Our cruise is already paid in full. I was hoping to use for Cheers and an excursion.

Yes you can use them to apply to your onboard account and buy cheers. But keep in mind, it's about $5 cheaper per day per person I think to buy cheers in advance online, but you can't use gift cards to purchase in advance.

Still available just got two more. They are mailed cards this time instead of e-cards like e-bay was.

Last time I did Verizon, they were the e-cards; pretty nice and no shipping.

If you apply 2 $500 cards to your S&S account and only use $800; will they refund the rest? Or is it lost? Thanks

-----NOTE: Just read where the unused portion of a gift card applied to a S&S account is refunded via another Carnival Gift Card: Do we leave the ship with this? Or is it mailed to us?

Edited by d-lite-n-cruisin

Last time I did Verizon, they were the e-cards; pretty nice and no shipping.

If you apply 2 $500 cards to your S&S account and only use $800; will they refund the rest? Or is it lost? Thanks

-----NOTE: Just read where the unused portion of a gift card applied to a S&S account is refunded via another Carnival Gift Card: Do we leave the ship with this? Or is it mailed to us?

mailed. And they stopped issuing ecards through Verizon and AARP at least a year ago. I was told they were a security issue.

Still available at 1:30. I got $300, thank you all for posting. We are sailing in 8 days, so instead of $300 aboard the Conquest, I might have $300 towards my next cruise. I told myself to quit looking for exactly that reason earlier this week, but I just can't help myself -I love a deal.

Yay! Just got 3! I used the ebay coupon last weekend and got 3 then too, it's been a good week for Carnival gift cards!

Where do you find these gift cards on eBay? Is it a specific store or person that sells them? How legit is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The e-bay cards were a flash sale for only a few hours. As far as a balance not used on board I can only say the past two years they have given my brother cash the last night of the cruise when he closed out his account at around 10pm.

If you order the $500 cards, someone will have to sign for them.

It might be the total value of the cards ordered. I ordered 5 $100 GCs last week and I had to sign for them. I didn't have any $500 GCs in that order.

I just happened to check today when I was online paying my bill, grabbed me a $500 one :D. Wasn't aware I'd have to sign for it to be delivered. How are they shipped? Last time I purchased them was the e-gift card. I still have almost 200,000 verizon points so I hope they never expire :rolleyes: and I can continue to purchase the Carnival gift cards this way.

Over 500 they are shipped ups. I get notifications from ups when a package is going to be delivered a day or two in advance. I went into my ups account and had them delivered to a ups store close to where I work. Since I knew I would not be home. The message I got was it would take an extra day but it didn't. Delivered to ups store yesterday at 937. I picked them up at 530 when I got off work. Easy peasy!!!!