Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I can't remember a time that it took this long between cards. Unless they have come available on the last 4 weeks and it was just never reported by anyone here on CC ? It seems like normally they are available every 7-14 days more or less.

Yes, you can use the gift cards with a travel agent. I have the last two years.

Yes, they can be used for the deposit.

Also if you have already made a deposit or made a payment, you can apply the gift cards to your account and then have the agent credit your credit card back. For safety, do it in that order. I don't know, but if you get the credit first and then apply the gift card, for a few minutes the system may show you underpaid. It is possible(?) that your cruise could get cancelled by the system during the few minutes that your account is underpaid ????

Can we PLEASE keep this thread for updates when the cards are available only (or if someone has a question about the cards) and not just comments like my cruise is coming up and I need cards.....a lot of us, if not all, are getting notifications for this thread and just want to be notified when the card becomes available!

Can we PLEASE keep this thread for updates when the cards are available only (or if someone has a question about the cards) and not just comments like my cruise is coming up and I need cards.....a lot of us, if not all, are getting notifications for this thread and just want to be notified when the card becomes available!

I'm only chiming in because I was about to reply and say the same EXACT thing. Start a new thread if you want to comment about this gift cards not being available or whatever. It's very frustrating to see updates, and I use tapatalk - it updates instantly, and it's not about the cards being available. This time last year they were scarcely available just like this. Nobody on here knows when they will go up again. Nobody.

FYI..The reason we have this thread.....The Carnival gift cards are back on Verizon!! I just bought some. So go check it out. I bet they are gone by morning!! :D :eek:

Thank you! I was able to buy some...no thanks to the Barclay Carnival credit card that declined my purchase due to possible fraud. Losers!

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I signed up and have over 31,000 points. We are on the Freedom in December and final payment is coming up.

We still owe $300 on the cruise so can I buy 3 and redeem them all at once?

Also wondering if I can buy a couple and apply them to my sign and sail when we get onboard?

Yes, we have been buying them for as long as Verizon has offered them and use the cards as OBC for our S&S card. Nice to have those $0.00 when we get off the ship.

YES please. So annoying getting those "false" notifications!

I just purchased 4 $500 cards. I wonder if they still deliver them by UPS, & how long will it take.

They will be delivered via UPS and someone will have to sign for them if you buy the $500 cards. I got mine within 7 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Last time the GCs came out, it was a Friday. I got mine the following Wednesday. I don't know if where you live affects the timing, but they come from Ohio and I live on the East Coast. The previous time I bought them (end of January), it was six days.

Edited by lolavix