Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Actually both $500 and $100 are available right now on Verizon. 6:23am EST

They are the same fulfillment company, so if you see it on one, they will be on both.

Neil, you can purchase the $500, if that's what you prefer, and then go into your account and cancel the order for the $100's.

Edited by angela12345

Only $100s at AARP as well as Verizon. I'll take 'em, though. :)

??? I'm still seeing both 500 and 100. The 500 are further down the page in the gift cards section, but they are still there available to order. There are at least 5 left of each, possibly more ?

Edit:

Ah ! I think I might have figured out why you're only seeing $100. Did you do a merchandise search for 'Carnival'. When you do that, only the $100 are listing for some reason. Instead, click on Travel, then click on Travel Gift Cards. You will see both denomination cards will show up in the list that way.

(alternately, you can click on Gift Cards, then click on Travel ... takes you to the same screen)

Edited by angela12345

When I logged on, I only saw $100s on both sites--perhaps for the reason you said. Either I missed them, or they added more (unlikely) or I did the search the wrong way. Possible I missed them in my haste or did the incomplete way to search, but I thought I looked around. No matter. They were both still there about 15 minutes ago.

Is it 5 card limit per transaction, not per day? I was able to order 2 $500 GCs after I ordered the 5 $100 on Verizon and wasn't sure I'd be able to do that, but it seems to have worked.

I am so grateful to everyone in this thread for filling me in.

Edited by lolavix

When I logged on, I only saw $100s on both sites--perhaps for the reason you said. Either I missed them, or they added more (unlikely) or I did the search the wrong way. Possible I missed them in my haste or did the incomplete way to search, but I thought I looked around. No matter. They were both still there about 15 minutes ago.

Yay !! So glad you found them. :)

Is it 5 card limit per transaction, not per day? I was able to order 2 $500 GCs after I ordered the 5 $100 on Verizon and wasn't sure I'd be able to do that, but it seems to have worked.

It appears to me to be a 5 card limit per card type. So, in one order, you should be able to order 5 of the $100, and 5 of the $500. I currently have 5 of each in my cart to test it and it is not giving me an error message.

It appears to me to be a 5 card limit per card type. So, in one order, you should be able to order 5 of the $100, and 5 of the $500. I currently have 5 of each in my cart to test it and it is not giving me an error message.

That is good to know. I'm done buying for today, but in the future, this is good to know.

I thought I read here that you could go back and ask for your deposit for a cruise transferred to the GCs and your CC refunded. Is that true?

That is good to know. I'm done buying for today, but in the future, this is good to know.

I thought I read here that you could go back and ask for your deposit for a cruise transferred to the GCs and your CC refunded. Is that true?

I wish they would allow this, as I have to make final payment for a cruise this weekend but the gift cards didn't come out last week. Does anyone know if you can go back and sort of change up payment after final payment is done? If not I can always use them for OBC or for cruise later in year, but would be nice to cash in some extra savings. And previous experience with this??

Yes it is true !! I was the one who originally posted that info.

First have them charge your gift card for the $500 (or whatever deposit amount you have made). Then have them credit your credit card back the $500 you had made previously. They can do it all during one phone call.

I don't know 100% you have to do it in that order, but people have reported having their cruise cancelled when they got a price drop because their original fare had a lower deposit. When they changed/price dropped to the new fare, if it had a higher deposit requirement and they didn't realize it, their cruise was canceled because they didn't have the full deposit amount made. When I swizzled the gift card payment with the credit card payment, I made sure to do it in the order above to make sure there wasn't any chance of the system canceling my booking for having $0 deposit, even if for only a few minutes. :p

I wish they would allow this, as I have to make final payment for a cruise this weekend but the gift cards didn't come out last week. Does anyone know if you can go back and sort of change up payment after final payment is done? If not I can always use them for OBC or for cruise later in year, but would be nice to cash in some extra savings. And previous experience with this??

I have no idea if it can be done after final payment. I did it for the deposit, so no experience with your scenario, sorry ! If you call and it works, please come back and let us know !!

Edited by angela12345

Thanks everyone for keeping these threads alive and alerting everyone for the availability of the gift cards. I have been checking faithfully everyday since the 1/19/16 batch with no luck. But woke up today to all these email notifications and grabbed 2-$500 from Verizon and 2-$500 from AARP. Now I need to earn some more AARP points to cash in on some more savings. Have a great weekend!:D

Snagged 2 $100 this morning...thanks for posting!

Do the $100 cards come quicker than the $500? Just regular USPS mail? When I ordered a $500, it took awhile to get here and then I had to coordinate to be here to sign for it. Hoping the $100 are easier...I need to book some excursions!

Thanks!

Both $500 and $100 cards are Sold Out now. Don't know what time exactly, as we were out getting brunch.

Anything under $500 comes regular US Mail. $500 or more comes as UPS (or maybe Fedex?)

That's for 5 of the $100 cards on one order, or 1 or more of the $500 cards.

I think it is mailed out of Ohio.

Edited by angela12345