Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Check again Tomorrow morning!!! They may have some extras up for sale again like they did last time, Feb. 12th last time they had them up for sale. They had them 2 days in a row in February. Carnival may have released a bunch for all we know and Verizon and AARP sites only sell a certain limited number each day. I'm still trying to get a couple $100 ones for OBC but missed out this morning. I already have a $500 from the last sale but I still have to pay for my Gratuities, internet and steak house plus extras and I don't think $500 is going to be enough for me and my wife. I'm also trying to cut down on the amount of cash i'm bringing with me. If I dont get some before we leave I may just go to the grocery store and buy a couple $100 cards at full price just to cut down on the amount of cash i'm carrying around.

This last pause between sales was a month and that has to be the longest between sales I've seen too. Figures it happens on a Saturday morning that I don't get up at 2:15 am for work like I do during a weekday. I'll make sure I wake up tomorrow morning really early and check and see if they put them up again. They did it 2 days in a row last month, whos to say they don't do it again.

I also noticed people were buying 5 and 6 $500 cards at once. apparently Verizon didn't put a limit on the cards this time like they have in the past. That's why they went so fast this morning.

There is a limit of 5 cards. If people were able to buy 6 or more, then maybe they were using more than one sign on or Verizon and AARP. 5 is the max, which is a good thing, because people used to be greedy scooping up as many cards as they could at once. So glad they put a stop to that. Potentially the most you can get is 10 if you use both sources.

Also, I've seen them come up all times of the day. Day, night, afternoon. Absolutely no set pattern.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

I'd keep looking often this morning. It seems like they release them at different times when they have them. It's really unfair to sell them at 8:00 eastern time on a Saturday. I usually don't get up at 5:00 pst on a Saturday. :rolleyes:

First post today saying they were available was at 1:30 am my time or 12:30 am CST and the past several times they have been releasing them at midnight. Like this morning and times past Verizon and the AARP sites have them up on the site at or very shortly after midnight. Once someone posts on here that there available they go quick.

I'd keep looking often this morning. It seems like they release them at different times when they have them. It's really unfair to sell them at 8:00 eastern time on a Saturday. I usually don't get up at 5:00 pst on a Saturday. :rolleyes:

SERIOUSLY! I feel like us west coasters will never get them this way. :mad: Maybe I should set an alarm for 4 tomorrow, if I even hear it ;)

First post today saying they were available was at 1:30 am my time or 12:30 am CST and the past several times they have been releasing them at midnight.

If you are in Denver, it means that it was 2:30 AM Central and 3:30 AM East Coast time (which is what the first post for me says for today.) The $500s were gone by prior to 7:30 AM here, since that is when I got up. If I lived in CA, though, I'd have gotten them before I went to bed.

I will say that I've only been watching for them since the end of January, and they do seem to come up around this middle-of-the-night time, which does make it harder for those on the West Coast (except the real night owls).

I'm new at trying to buy the gift cards to cut down on carrying lots of cash so what Verizon site do you get them thru or is it just a generic verizon dot com? Thanks for any help.

You need to login to your account on Verizon's site. The home page of your account will have a link to the rewards website, where you can "redeem" points. Carnival's gift card is listed under Travel, when they are available.

Looks like Verizon has removed the Carnival gift cards from the program. They are no longer listed as "sold out"...the listings are completely gone instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Looks like Verizon has removed the Carnival gift cards from the program. They are no longer listed as "sold out"...the listings are completely gone instead.

They always do this after a few days of being sold out with the Carnival cards. they come back when they get another supply of them. sme with the Royal Caribbean cards, UBER coupons, and all others.

Got my cards today. I got notification on Tuesday from UPS that I would have a delivery today that needed to be signed for. I used my UPS account and had them deliver it to a UPS store close to where I work, as I knew I would not be home today or tomorrow to sign for it. when I did this it said it would e friday before it ws delivered, but I got a text message that it was delivered today at 937, so I was able to pick it up when I got off of work. My 2 100 ones were in my mailbox when I got home.

That happens all the time. They say "Sold Out" for a little while and then they're gone and then they suddenly spring up again. Don't give up!

So good to hear they are just sold out as I thought they were gone for good! Following do know when available!:)

They can pop up anytime. the last time they had them last weekend it was exactly a month since the previous time they had them on Feb. 12th.

The usual run between them releasing has been about 1 to 2 weeks. When they do release them its usually midnight or very shortly after central standard time. I've never seen them appear in the middle of the day. Last week when they released them they sold out by about 6 am and then a few times during the same day suddenly they had a few more to sell. I think either people cancelled their order or their payment didn't go through which releases the card back into the pool.

On Sunday Ebay was running a coupon code for 20% off $100 carnival gift cards making them $80. either e-gift card through email or the physical card mailed to you. only 1 card per Ebay account. So wife and I got one each and then wife had a second Ebay account so we ended up with 3 $100 cards for $240. We just got those cards in the mail today.