New Carnival Reduced Single Supplement List

Stallion

Is not even a true sale I am booked on the Dream 9/14/14 and this list has a balcony for $1199, regular rate for 2 people in a balcony is $599 each which would make 150% == to about $900 and also right now you can choose your room at a rate of $1154 so this is a bogus sale all around

While I still look at that list, the most effective means of finding solo rates continues to be through mock bookings on the website. I booked one with no solo supplement this December that never appeared on the list.

There are a couple of rate sales that this offer combines with -- the senior rate and GA FL resident rate are combining with this offer for my cruise next month - it is a 150% offer, making the prices much better than what is listed on goccl.

Balcony - $489 pp senior rate for 2 people - $978 total

-Senior rate 1 cruiser is $734.50

- the rate listed on goccl is $949 -- or $214.50 higher than what you can actually pay - makes no sense

+1 to all these comments. My upcoming cruises on Breeze were booked at a much lower rate - in fact the cove balcony was the cheapest cabin on the ship for a solo, whether senior, FL/GA resident, or not qualified for any special rate at all.

But I have gotten some good solo deals on Carnival in the past so even though this isn't a great sale, I'll keep checking in the future.

There are a couple of rate sales that this offer combines with -- the senior rate and GA FL resident rate are combining with this offer for my cruise next month - it is a 150% offer, making the prices much better than what is listed on goccl.

You are correct. The goccl list is only the 150% supplement using Funselect as a reference. Maybe Early Saver on some. It does not reflect the "qualifier rates" like Senior, Residency, Military or Past Guest that let you select a cabin and get the 150% supplement.

Because you can combine the above, the goccl price list would have to combine every single interior, OV and balcony cabin category and would probably be 40 pages long.

Edited by AdGuyMG