Will Breakaway hit rough seas?

nancynana9950

I'm thinking they might have a rough ride to Bermuda because of Hurricane Bertha. I'll be watching for her arrival at Heritage Wharf on Wednesday morning. We loved this cruise last September and we're planning on doing it again next May. It will be cooler for the trip down but that's OK. It was very hot in Bermuda in September. Love Bermuda! Love Breakaway! Hope those on board now have a good trip.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm thinking they might have a rough ride to Bermuda because of Hurricane Bertha. I'll be watching for her arrival at Heritage Wharf on Wednesday morning. We loved this cruise last September and we're planning on doing it again next May. It will be cooler for the trip down but that's OK. It was very hot in Bermuda in September. Love Bermuda! Love Breakaway! Hope those on board now have a good trip.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looking at NOAA.gov at the proposed track of Bertha, not being a weatherperson, I would think that they would be far enough away from it to cause them any issues.

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

I'll be on next week and have been watching the storm but surprised there wasn't anything mentioned too much on CC.

When I mentioned Bertha to my dh this past weekend, he hadn't even heard mentioned of it (we live in NY).

Yesterday and today, Bermuda port cam looks like it is very, very windy but the skies look clear. Hoping they have good weather and it carries into our stop for 3 days next week.

http://www.weather.bm

As of 6:00am this morning states that Tropical Storm Bertha is not a threat to Bermuda.

You should be fine for next week.

Have a great cruise!!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Thanks Robin!

I'll keep this link and watch it until Friday, my last day of work before vacation :)