Back from the Infinity Iceland/Fjord cruise!

iHeartGlaciers

Stop writing notes and write the review :). I will be on the Infinity on Aug 15 going to Norway, so I'm looking forward to your review of the ports and ship! I'm glad you enjoyed the trip.

I have so much to write! I started on the plane but it's on my laptop at home. I'm begrudgingly back at work now :-P

I will post a review and a PDF of the dailies sometime this week, but if anyone has any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them if I can.

The cruise was great and the ports were beautiful!

Agree. One of the friendliest cruises we have been on, and the ports were great too :).

Can't wait to read your review and the dailies. Going to Infinity on 1st October.

And also couple questions:

Since Michael's Club is now Elite lounge, were the beers transferred to Cellarmasters?

Were the new policies from Summit already launched to Infinity - related to buffet and new menu in the Bistro on Five?

Edited by JezzaC

Can't wait to read your review and the dailies. Going to Infinity on 1st October.

And also couple questions:

Since Michael's Club is now Elite lounge, were the beers transferred to Cellarmasters?

Were the new policies from Summit already launched to Infinity - related to buffet and new menu in the Bistro on Five?

Sorry I'm not sure about Cellarmasters and Bistro because I didn't use them.

For the buffet, they don't have the split portions in bowls which is what I believe they're doing on the summit. It's just the regular serve as much as you want buffet. There are no trays (I sort of remember trays the last time I was on the infinity but don't remember for sure).

Can't wait to read your review and the dailies.

Hi,

the Cellarmasters does have an extensive list of beers on the menu now but they don't always have them in stock! I asked for a German wheat beer that was on the list but they did not have it. That said there is a much better selection there than the other bars that I visited.