Best snorkel tour.....??

Qcruise

Yes to the snorkel gear and lounges, and Sapphire is a beautiful beach for non-snorkelers too. The Banana Cabana serves a burger and a good mahi mahi sandwich, and runners from there and from the Sapphire Village restaurant take orders on the beach.

• 1 month later...

Sorry...pretty new to all of this....trying to look at your pictures from Coki Beach. Not sure how to get to them.....what did you see when you were snorkeling? How far is it from the port? So you would just go to Coki Beach instead of going to Trunk Bay on St. John? Thanks for your help

I'm pretty new to this....was trying to see your pictures from Coki Beach. Not finding them....was wondering what did you see when snorkeling? Do you know if they rent equipment there? We have our own but another couple does not. Do you just take a taxi there from the ship? How far is it and about how much does it cost? Thanks so much in advance.

Edited by OSUMOM
dupicated thread

Sorry...pretty new to all of this....trying to look at your pictures from Coki Beach. Not sure how to get to them.....what did you see when you were snorkeling? How far is it from the port? So you would just go to Coki Beach instead of going to Trunk Bay on St. John? Thanks for your help

Not sure who you are talking to, but I have a complete review with tons of pictures located in my signature line. It's at the bottom of every post I make. Just look for St Thomas and click on the Coki Beach and it will take you to the review.

Otherwise, HERE'S a link directly to the pictures hosted. (Click on the "here's")

Thanks. Not sure what I was doing...tried to click on St. Thomas but no pics came up but I did get to see them through the new link you sent....thanks so much...great pictures......

Yea, the "St Thomas" is just the heading...you would have to click on the actual "place" that comes after it. There are no pictures if you just click on St Thomas. :)