Celebrity Customer Service question

SapphireGinGimlet

How long after speaking with someone on the phone at Celebrity do you usually see changes to your cruise summary online? I changed rooms and added the classic drink package perk on the phone, and I don't see them yet online. I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it might take to see the changes? Thanks for any help!

The website is so full of errors and omissions, I wouldn't be surprised to not see several of those changes the until you print your e-docs after online checkin.

The room change should be obvious, but drink packages can be mystical and baffling to find and understand.

I'd expect the room number change to be immediate, or within 30 minutes (as I know canceled cabins show up as bookable in 20 minutes or so).

But best bet, call and ask for an emailed confirmation and trust that over the website.

Confirmation emails are typically sent to me when I am on the phone with a Celebrity Rep.

Changes to my My Celebrity Account usually show up within 24 Hours

(lol that is assuming I can get onto the website and see my account... Website too regularly say "Not Available - Try Again Later"

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Confirmation emails are typically sent to me when I am on the phone with a Celebrity Rep.

Changes to my My Celebrity Account usually show up within 24 Hours

Cheers!

Same here.....I would call back and confirm again the changes...

How long after speaking with someone on the phone at Celebrity do you usually see changes to your cruise summary online? I changed rooms and added the classic drink package perk on the phone, and I don't see them yet online. I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it might take to see the changes? Thanks for any help!

You should have immediately received the Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy which would show the room change as well as the drink package perk.

As for seeing it on line, who knows? The Booking Confirmation is the important item, however. If you did not get that, you spoke with a bad agent who should know better. That is your "proof" of what you actually have.

Thanks everyone for your help - I am seeing the room change online now, and some mysterious "special offer" with no details. I haven't gotten a new booking confirmation with my changes via email - I'll wait over night and see if my email comes and then call if it doesn't.

I contacted my TA yesterday to make a room change, interestingly the fourth one I've done for the same cruise. When I went into My Celebrity the room change appears, but while it's past final payment, my status says "on hold, expires in 24 hours!"