Drink Packages on 5 day Liberty of the Seas

Hi,

I know there are probably many other treads that address these questions, but I thought I would ask anyway. Regarding the Ultimate and/or Premium drink packages in regards to wine specifically can you use this at the Champagne Bar and the Vintages Wine Bar? I would image there are not many $12 glasses at these locations, if I want a wine or champagne that costs more can I get it and pay the difference?

With regard to premium coffees are they referring to Starbucks or is it only coffees offered in the RC bars and restaurants.

Finally, can you order alcoholic drinks or soft drinks with room service if you have the beverage package?

Thanks,

Mollybax

Hi,

I know there are probably many other treads that address these questions, but I thought I would ask anyway. Regarding the Ultimate and/or Premium drink packages in regards to wine specifically can you use this at the Champagne Bar and the Vintages Wine Bar? I would image there are not many $12 glasses at these locations, if I want a wine or champagne that costs more can I get it and pay the difference?

With regard to premium coffees are they referring to Starbucks or is it only coffees offered in the RC bars and restaurants.

Finally, can you order alcoholic drinks or soft drinks with room service if you have the beverage package?

Thanks,

Mollybax

You should be able to pay the difference for any wine over $12 or any cocktail over $10. If you have a problem, go see Guest Services.

On Liberty, you should be able to use your package to get free specialty coffee at any venue that serves specialty coffee.

No package includes beverages from room service.

I think that after the roll-out in the spring of all of the new "rules" on the packages, there was much confusion and NOT much training of the staff onboard, on some ships.

Yes, you can use your package in the Champagne Bar and in Vintages. Yes, you must still follow the "rules" about how much the wine can cost. Yes, that means that you can get more expensive wine by paying the difference.

THERE MAY BE SOME VERY EXPENSIVE WINES THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED, but not as a general class. (I think that the really expensive bottles are available by the bottle and not by the glass).

Liberty does not have a Starbucks, so your package should work any place that serves coffee.

NO ROOM SERVICE. It is very specifically excluded.