Thoughts on the 2 night FOS Cruise?

Memmy09

We booked this 1/4/15 sailing to introduce some very very reluctant friends to cruising. Now I am wondering if it will turn into a party cruise. Or not be a good introduction after all. It is our favorite ship, and we really want our friends to like it. Thoughts? Mistake? Other ideas? Thanks! Appreciate any input.

I agree that even a 4 day cruise doesn't give you the opportunity to really experience a cruise. We did a 4-day to introduce our extended family to cruising and they felt they barely had time to unpack. By the way, they were also VERY reluctant and they LOVED it and became huge cruise fans.

Did a 2 day on Carnival, big time booze and gambling cruise. Only did it to get 10 cruises ahead of deadline for loyalty program changes.

Not for the prudish, but otherwise ok. As others said it takes at least 5 days; at least then you can usually go somewhere other than the Bahamas. I like Bahamas for scuba diving and Atlantis but that's it.