Cheers Cost for 15 day Cruise?

Diane and Max

560 or so. But are you really going to have 4 drinks a day for 15 days? Your poor liver. 7 days I get. But 15 days with that much boos yikes. But nbd If you want to do it. Have fun!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

4 drinks? I thought you were allowed like 15 in a 24 hour period??

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

4 drinks? I thought you were allowed like 15 in a 24 hour period??

4 drinks is the calculated "break even" point :) Out of all the cruises we've done I'd say that the Hawaii cruise would be the best one to do the cheers package on with all the sea days :)

Edited by UpstateCruizer

It will be even better with our Legend repositioning cruise--14 sea days. :)

And, four drinks a day is nothing. We'll have two glasses of wine at the Seaday Brunch and two at dinner alone. And, no, we're not alcoholics. I typically had eight or nine drinks a day during our February cruise. Other than the wine, I rarely finished a drink, but I sure got to try a lot of different things!

4 drinks is the calculated "break even" point :) Out of all the cruises we've done I'd say that the Hawaii cruise would be the best one to do the cheers package on with all the sea days :)

so exactly how much is it per day? That $60 figure can't be right if 4 drinks is the breakeven point unless the drink prices have gone up substantially.

Bill

Oh gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

so exactly how much is it per day? That $60 figure can't be right if 4 drinks is the breakeven point unless the drink prices have gone up substantially.

Bill

With the cheers price change and it being cheaper per day the longer you sail your daily break even gets lower.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The drinks served on board are not that strong so it would be very easy to drink more than sufficient to where you could come out ahead. You wouldn't even be tipsy. Not sure how even this amount of alcohol would be on the liver for 15 days, leave that up to the medical resources. However, just the thought gets me.

Does anyone know how much the cheers program is for a 15 day Hawaiian Cruise on Carnival Miracle?

Carnival's goccl site states that cruises over 8 days are priced by the individual voyage. Thus, there is no set Cheers price for a 15 day cruise.

Carnival's goccl site states that cruises over 8 days are priced by the individual voyage. Thus, there is no set Cheers price for a 15 day cruise.

This. I think I read on JH's FB that the prices won't be announced for long voyages until you board, but you can count on them being at least the cost of the 7 day cruises or lower. Someone asked because they're doing a reposition.

560 or so. But are you really going to have 4 drinks a day for 15 days? Your poor liver. 7 days I get. But 15 days with that much boos yikes. But nbd If you want to do it. Have fun!

4 drinks a day are not that difficult!:eek:

That's 2 drinks by the pool, a glass of wine with dinner and a drink in the comedy club/theater.

Piece of cake! Go for it!!:D

I love an answer with a side of judgement! It must be tough to mind everyone else's business.

Four drinks a day sounds a little low for the break even point, but with the price of Cheers on a 7 day ending up in the low $40s with a tip, it just might be right, especially if OP likes higher priced drinks. I could definitely do that...and so could my liver.

Edited by irishnyc

You really have to do the math on the break even point..some well liquor for a mixed drink is less than $6 before gratuity, so about 6 of those would be the break even point on a $37.50 a day cruise. The same with some of the beers. Martinis are $8.95, so the 4 drinks would be a break even point.

Of course for shorter cruise, it would be a bit higher because the program will cost more.

I think it's a great price for people who like to have a few drinks every single day.

I could never buy it just to try things, because I would have a hard time wasting perfectly good alcohol if I didn't like something. LOL

It is a lot of calories.

It's vacation! There are a heck of a lot less calories in a beer or glass of wine than in most of the food people gorge themselves on on a cruise. Chocolate melting cake anyone? I'd rather have the lower caloried alcohol any day.