Cruise docs

skiwee

I finally got my cruise docs in the mail today. It is only for me though my mom is also in cabin. Will she get separate docs? Also it just looks like a booklet with no real info in it. It does say cabin # and date and reservation. Is this all I bring besides passport? I see some excursions I've booked for us but only my name is on it. I tried to log into DCL but keeps asking me for my reservation which I have given.

Also there is no time on it to be at pier. I know I chose one when I checked in but nothing showing on these docs. Never seen cruise docs with really no real info on them before. LOL Is this the DCL way?

I finally got my cruise docs in the mail today. It is only for me though my mom is also in cabin. Will she get separate docs? Also it just looks like a booklet with no real info in it. It does say cabin # and date and reservation. Is this all I bring besides passport? I see some excursions I've booked for us but only my name is on it. I tried to log into DCL but keeps asking me for my reservation which I have given.

Also there is no time on it to be at pier. I know I chose one when I checked in but nothing showing on these docs. Never seen cruise docs with really no real info on them before. LOL Is this the DCL way?

I got two booklets, look at the names on the front inside page are all of them listed? If do it's one booklet, if her name isn't listed and you do not have her luggage tags in there she gets one, you need photo ID / passport, online checking signed forms and the booklet.

It depends on how you or the TA listed it at the reservation. Typically if they listed 2 addresses and didn't specify to send all documents to the fist name listed, there will be a booklet to each address.

This is because you may not be traveling together and the luggage tags are in the documents. I may be coming from New York and my roommate may be coming from Ohio on a different flight. We both nee to be able to check in and use our luggage tags.

Also it just looks like a booklet with no real info in it. It does say cabin # and date and reservation. Is this all I bring besides passport?

Actually you don't even need to bring that booklet. Do your online checkin and print those forms out to bring to the port along with your passport.

Actually you don't even need to bring that booklet. Do your online checkin and print those forms out to bring to the port along with your passport.

Except, of course, for the luggage tags, as moki'smommy mentioned. Those are in the booklet. They would be necessary for DCL transfers, so DCL can pick up the bags directly from the airline.

Except, of course, for the luggage tags, as moki'smommy mentioned. Those are in the booklet. They would be necessary for DCL transfers, so DCL can pick up the bags directly from the airline.

True, but worst case you can claim your own bags and take them with you to the welcome center. A CM will take them from you there and you'll next see them outside your cabin on the ship. If you never get the luggage tags, they will apply them at the welcome center at MCO...or at the cruise terminal (the porters have them)...or you can get them at bell servicea at any WDW resort.

True' date=' but worst case you can claim your own bags and take them with you to the welcome center. A CM will take them from you there and you'll next see them outside your cabin on the ship. If you never get the luggage tags, they will apply them at the welcome center at MCO...or at the cruise terminal (the porters have them)...or you can get them at bell servicea at any WDW resort.[/quote']

Yeah, but I'm a wimp. I don't like wrangling my bags any more than I have to :D

thanks everyone! I have two cabins booked but put all 4 of us at same home address even though 2 don't live at my address. Will that be an issue? I just wanted all the stuff to come to me. As far as my docs I got today my mom is listed as a cabin mate once on them but she is not listed as someone booked on the excursion. We also dont have the port time on them anywhere.

I received 4 luggage tags all in my name only. None for my mom. We are handling our own luggage and booking Happy Limo for the ride down and back. I am not sure what other signed papers I would have to bring. I do remmeber one for charging but thats all I have for paperwork. What am I missing?

thanks everyone! I have two cabins booked but put all 4 of us at same home address even though 2 don't live at my address. Will that be an issue? I just wanted all the stuff to come to me. As far as my docs I got today my mom is listed as a cabin mate once on them but she is not listed as someone booked on the excursion. We also dont have the port time on them anywhere.

I received 4 luggage tags all in my name only. None for my mom. We are handling our own luggage and booking Happy Limo for the ride down and back. I am not sure what other signed papers I would have to bring. I do remmeber one for charging but thats all I have for paperwork. What am I missing?

I'd suggest looking at those luggage tags again. Typically they will have two names on each one. The lead name on the reservation twice on one set of 2. And the lead name on the reservation and the second person's name on one set of two.

xqhlac.jpg

The PAT is not listed in the documents anywhere. You can see what you selected by going back into your online check in and going to the Port Arrival Time page.

All you need is the "Online Check-In Signature Form". That's the one that shows who's authorized to charge on what account.