Dawn--will large suitcase fit under bed?

lolavix

I'm sailing on Friday (:D) and am just pulling out suitcases for my family.

The largest one is about 27" long and 14" high. (Height is what I'm probably more concerned with.) Will a suitcase this deep fit under the beds. We're in a regular balcony, if it makes a difference.

If not, I can swap things up and use smaller ones. We're driving to the port, so it's not a matter of keeping bag number low for a flight.

Thanks.

I can't answer that super specifically because I am not on the ship with a tape measure at the moment. :D But...we have taken what we call our "jumbo" suitcase and it fits under any bed we've had on the ships.

Have a GREAT cruise!

I would think it would bit. You could also open it up and lay it under the bed that way. You will be fine no matter what. Keep in mind the 50 lb limit for most airlines if flying.

(other than you are taking too much - LOL!)

Edited by garycarla

As a last resort (if the suitcase doesn't fit), my understanding is that you can ask your cabin steward to store the bag for you until the last night.

Is this really an option? We are travelling with carseats (on the Pearl, not that that should matter) and DH was asking if their was "other" storage available outside the room...

We have the huge suitcase (3 of them) and on EVERY NCL cruise we have been on (no matter what the ship was), they always fit under the beds with absolutely no problems. I'm pretty sure all the beds are a standard size fleet wide so you shouldn't have any issues. :)