PVP Needs to Stop

Midwestgal

I had an annoying one like that for awhile, he would call at least 5 times a week to see if I was ready to book. After politely telling him i wasn't ready and would call when I was a few times. I made it a more blunt request. When he still continued to not only call but send emails...I replied with a very direct and to the point email that stated one if he continued to call me to the point of harassment I would one notify his supervisor and two take my business to another cruiseline, of which there are plenty. Amazingly enough within a week I was contacted by my new PVP. I immediately said to her that I have had a past history with a different PVP, I do not wish to continue in the same trend...I then told her how I wanted it to work, if she complied I would be glad to book with her rather than through x, y, or z. We have an understanding, my name may come up on her call list, so she calls and immediately hangs up, I see the number and ignore. She is doing what is required of her, and I am not bothered. I know that if she is clling, she has a really good deal, if she lets the phone ring more than once. She has been great, and when it was time to book my last few cruises, was awesome to work with.

http://www.fcc.gov/complaints

This should get their attention and end the phone calls for you.

Thanks for other issues and thanks for your English lesson. lol love it. I am usually very careful with my usage. However, since posting on the net; one becomes horrible reading and re-reading the shortcuts and errors.:( It has shocked me.

I have one who calls. I honestly told her I book on a site where I can get miles. I am nice to her however, we chat a bit..maybe it just keeps her going. She calls if I log in or every 3 months or so...just the past year.

Edited by sjn911

Now I'm feeling slighted. I have booked two cruises through the Carnival site. I log on at minimum once a day to check my price, shore excursions, etc. And not once have I received a call from Carnival! The only e-mails I have received have been confirmations for bookings and/or payments.

Us too! Our 5th cruise coming up, (2nd this year), on the site almost every day, and never a call. :confused:

I had an annoying PVP that would call everytime I visited CCL

I asked her to stop calling and only contact me thru email.

She sent me one email since and no phone calls.

Last week I sent her an email, checking for cabin availability and she hasn't got back to me:rolleyes:

I wish my old PVP hadnt gone up the chain

Edited by jonbgd

IS THAT WHAT HAPPENS?? i was searching the site at work and no more than like 1/2 hr later pvp called.. i get the same one and i was looking and told her i could not make any decisions until i got paid.. and then she got huffy with me.. and was pushy about it... so i ended up booking online to put deposit down.. lol... boom... wanna be annoying?? that is one sure fire way to make me not wanna book with pvp... I have worked in sales and i know it is hard and to make quotas etc.. but there is a way to go about it nicely and professionally.

just over 8 months left before next cruise! woo!

I'm a little surprised by this post as I have never had an issue with Carnival PVP's. We've used the same girl since 2001 and she has never hounded us with calls. I also log into the site every few days to look at prices and do mock bookings and I've never been called by a PVP. Sorry this happened to you.