Any recent reviews of American Table/Feast?

Dixie24

We had the American table menu on our Liberty cruise in June. I thought the selection was good and the food it self was awesome. My last two cruises were on Royal Caribbean and I think the food on the Liberty was better than my second RCL cruise.

We were on the Glory in July and for the most part I liked the new menus. They have taken the feedback they have gotten and added items back in (chilled soups). It was nice to get different choices than the older menus and I am not looking forward to going back to the old menu on our Sunshine cruise.

Just boarded Inspiration for a 3-night Ensenada cruise out of Long Beach. The tablecloths are gone, I'll see what the me u has a bit later. We have early seating, so I might be able to post before we leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just boarded Inspiration for a 3-night Ensenada cruise out of Long Beach. The tablecloths are gone, I'll see what the me u has a bit later. We have early seating, so I might be able to post before we leave.

So, have they replaced the tables in the dining room? When we were on the Inspiration last Feb, I peeked under the table cloth and the tabletops were those white plastic tabletops like you see catering or banquet services using.

I think that would look less attractive, having "cafeteria" type tables in the dining rooms.

Edited by Shmoo here

We had it on the Liberty last week and I was impressed. After reading these forums, I had prepared for the worst but ended up pleasantly surprised. There were several choices and everything we had was very good.

I was on the Inspiration in March. Overall I did not care for the food. In particular the beef tasted pre-cooked and artificial, the pork chop dry, desserts ...I just remember a lot of creme/parfait type filling. Lobster rubbery, tiny & tasteless shrimp, nothing really hot, lukewarm. Ceasar salad & bread basket saved the dinner.

Now, I am looking forward to Glory and even the MDR. The MGMT has had time to adjust/tweak the quality and choices of menu items. Plus, the Glory has other dining options. And, we are going to interesting ports where we can try local dishes. :)