Should I get Drink Package?

Rn4val

We have booked a GS on Serenade for fall 2015. I was wondering if I should get the Replinish drink package if we have access to concierge lounge. ( I am not a big alcohol drinker). I didn't know if you had access to waters and pop all day long in the lounge?

Water is available anywhere unless you want bottled. In that case depending on how much you drink a package may be advantageous. The fresh squeezed OJ is WONDERFUL! I find it worth it! You can get bottles of water to take back to your room & at port! You can get sodas with your meals, not just in CL. At $20 p/day I come out to the good. It just depends on your drinking habits.

You need to look at how much you would drink to decide that as you need to drink an average if about six to eight even ten drinks a day depending what you get to make the best of it

Plus port days your off the ship most of the day

Sea intensive cruises are good for this though

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have booked a GS on Serenade for fall 2015. I was wondering if I should get the Replinish drink package if we have access to concierge lounge. ( I am not a big alcohol drinker). I didn't know if you had access to waters and pop all day long in the lounge?

The CL will give to 24 hour access to free specialty coffee.