Michaels Club

maljeff

From what I've read in reviews and past passenger comments, Michael's Club is now a dedicated lounge for suite guests and Zenith guests.

Hi Nancy, you are correct.....it has been that way since earlier in

the year. I was on CENTURY in February and I believe she was, if not

the first ship, but defintely one of the first in the fleet to be changed.

I know it was used every night for Suite and Zenith passengers.

The only thing I have read is that Sky Suite guests are not part of the

plan.....(I think).

If Sky "Suites" are left out why not change the name? If suite guests are in a "suite" why not access to Michael's club? Then I suggest a name change to Sky Cabins or Sky Cabins NOT "suites". Why leave out just one "Suite". OK done venting:D

Yes, next cruise I am in a "suite" and just found out we have no access to Michael's Club:eek: Bummer. Oh well I will just have to put on my big girl panties and cruise anyway:D:D:D

If Sky "Suites" are left out why not change the name? If suite guests are in a "suite" why not access to Michael's club? Then I suggest a name change to Sky Cabins or Sky Cabins NOT "suites". Why leave out just one "Suite". OK done venting:D

All Suites will be equal but some suites are will be equal than others.

Sky Suites will get some of the suite benefits come April 2015 just not all of them. One of the perks they do not get is access to Michael's Club. Celebrity Suites will get more benefits come April 2015 but, again, not all of them. Only Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites will get all the benefits.

Edited by Project_gal

According to my brochure (May 2014) Signature and Celebrity suites will have access to Michaels Club.

Reflection, Penthouse and Royal also have access, along with further perks, Complimentary premium beverage package, unlimited speciality dining, unlimited internet, complimentary mini bar and a complimentary bottle of spirit and mixers. Probally a good deal for some cruisers!

We have had 'small suites' on other lines, and they have often been designated as a 'mini suite' which IMO is a better description, when you are not getting the same deal as the bigger and more expensive suites,

Yes, next cruise I am in a "suite" and just found out we have no access to Michael's Club:eek: Bummer. Oh well I will just have to put on my big girl panties and cruise anyway:D:D:D

If you have sailed on Royal Caribbean, the Junior Suites are the same way. You get a larger room and such, but none of the perks that come with nicer suites.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

If you have sailed on Royal Caribbean, the Junior Suites are the same way. You get a larger room and such, but none of the perks that come with nicer suites.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

True!! In my book a sky suite is a better deal than a junior suite, you get a butler and will have access to the new dining area for suite guests. :)

Edited by drarill